Metroid Prime 4 is in development!

screen_shot_2017_06_13_at_9.10.51_am_1024.1497370265.png.jpg

Metroid Prime 4 is now in development. Dreams really do come true.

No other info is currently known.

The new game will mark the first entry in the Prime series in a decade, as the original trilogy concluded with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on the original Wii in 2007. The Prime subseries debuted on the GameCube in 2002, and was especially notable for successfully translating the iconic, moody exploration of the original Metroid games into a three-dimensional, first-person experience.

Last edited by chavosaur,

mizorechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm a bit worried to see Nintendo giving Metroid to third party studios to develop it instead of its own studios like Retro. Other M was developed by Team Ninja and was a failure. Samus Returns (developed by the team from Lords of Shadow), while being a good game, suffers from poor optimization (at least on Old 3DS/2DS) and average graphics. It's not smooth like other Nintendo games for 3DS. And I don't remember if Federation Forces was developed by a Nintendo team, but it was a game which no one asked for it.

Let's hope Bandai make a good game because Metroid needs it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm a bit worried to see Nintendo giving Metroid to third party studios to develop it instead of its own studios like Retro. Other M was developed by Team Ninja and was a failure. Samus Returns (developed by the team from Lords of Shadow), while being a good game, suffers from poor optimization (at least on Old 3DS/2DS) and average graphics. It's not smooth like other Nintendo games for 3DS. And I don't remember if Federation Forces was developed by a Nintendo team, but it was a game which no one asked for it.

Let's hope Bandai make a good game because Metroid needs it.
bandai has been doing alot of work for nintendo

they made smash 4 with sakurai leading them and made alone pokken, and ported pokken to switch aswhell, also i have a felling smash switch will also be made with colaboration between sakurai and bandai, so yeah nintendo became buddys with them so they handed them metroid prime 4 since nintendo is not well acostumed to making serious fps games, and aparently retro studios might be working on a star fox racing adventure game for some time if rumours are true well E3 will show us if its true.

Joey5802

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit man. I got banned for saying cunt before.

Hey DeadlyFoez, my Wii has some corrupted system files and won't boot past the health & safety screen. I can boot into recovery mode using a GC controller and I have a NAND backup. Do you still offer repairs for these issues? I'd PM you but I can't.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
News just in! Stop the presses! Scientists at MIT reveal, water is in fact wet!!!!!!!

Seriously though, why is this on the front page? We were told nearly a year ago at E3 2017, the game was in development! Slow news day?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch