Metroid Prime 4 is in development!

screen_shot_2017_06_13_at_9.10.51_am_1024.1497370265.png.jpg

Metroid Prime 4 is now in development. Dreams really do come true.

No other info is currently known.

The new game will mark the first entry in the Prime series in a decade, as the original trilogy concluded with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption on the original Wii in 2007. The Prime subseries debuted on the GameCube in 2002, and was especially notable for successfully translating the iconic, moody exploration of the original Metroid games into a three-dimensional, first-person experience.

Last edited by chavosaur,

dragoon147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, literally everything they showed looked at least somewhat interesting to me, all of the rest of e3 was a disappointment almost, glad that i did get a switch now

D

Deleted User

I wish someone else is doing it than Retro Studios.

...because I feel Retro Studios is better making "new" games, not sequels to their old games. Both Donkey Kong Country and Metroid Prime were great, but Prime 2-3 and Tropical Freeze... well, they were not bad, but it was clearly lost potential when Retro Studios could have been making their own version of whatever Nintendo throws at them. Would you not want to see Retro Studios version of Ice Climbers, or Star Fox, or F-Zero, or whatever neglected series instead?

Last edited by ,

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So 505 staff are returning to retro studios after halo backlash?
Edit: It's 343. 505 are the a****** who ruined terraria console port.

Last edited by Yil,

geodeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Did they release any kind of info/footage? I missed some part of it in the beginning and do not want to backtrack now, just need a confirmation :D

Just found out they didn't. Oh well.

Last edited by geodeath,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOORAY!!!! Hopefully they stop it with the whole "you're on a team" from the third one and go back to the "you're all the f*** alone and what the hell was that?" moodiness of the first/second.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night