Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Tycho01 said:
Sector 1
In an elevator shaft
After I missile one lump of debris a lizard appears, and after several seconds of me blasting all my missiles at it, it inevitably, destroys the other debris, making the elevator fall down on me. wth? :/
There are some little openings in which rather than hang you can stand, shoot the thing that's keeping the elevator from falling while standing in one of the openings and voila!

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tycho01 said:
Sector 1
In an elevator shaft
After I missile one lump of debris a lizard appears, and after several seconds of me blasting all my missiles at it, it inevitably, destroys the other debris, making the elevator fall down on me. wth? :/
After the elevator starts to fall,wall jump to the right side.There should be a spot you can climb to.When you find it, go in first person view,and shoot he elevator again.It should fall on the enemey if i can remember right.

Posts merged

Goli said:
QUOTE(Tycho01 @ Aug 30 2010, 10:02 AM) Sector 1
In an elevator shaft
There are some little openings in which rather than hang you can stand, shoot the thing that's keeping the elevator from falling while standing in one of the openings and voila!
Oops,we posted at the same time.xD

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had the game crash on them in "experimental biological section," After you climb would looks like a tree and you drop down a hole. Mine goes in 3d mode and i can't fire only move from in a 360 turn. Also when i put wii remote on its side the screen just goes green

Gosyac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
broksonic said:
Has anyone had the game crash on them in "experimental biological section," After you climb would looks like a tree and you drop down a hole. Mine goes in 3d mode and i can't fire only move from in a 360 turn. Also when i put wii remote on its side the screen just goes green

That's not a crash. Look very carefully to the right of where you drop in. Sooner or later you'll pick up a scan of some larvae. Helps if you can turn up your brightness.

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not too far in the game, and I s*ck at metroid all the time but:

sector 1
after beating the 2 giant snakes

return backward to the savepoint and can't go anywahere because of a giant wall, go into morph ball, climb, activate the thing , the wall dissapear and can't go anywhere because a invisable wall is blocking..

My english suck , and Im not very good at metroid, and want to be good ahah

thanx a lot

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Gosyac said:
broksonic said:

That's not a crash. Look very carefully to the right of where you drop in. Sooner or later you'll pick up a scan of some larvae. Helps if you can turn up your brightness.

Brilliant thanks loads mate .

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Pete666 said:

sector 1

return backward to the savepoint and can't go anywahere because of a giant wall, go into morph ball, climb, activate the thing , the wall dissapear and can't go anywhere because a invisable wall is blocking..

thanx a lot

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
broksonic said:
Pete666 said:

sector 1

thanx a lot

is that an answer ahah?

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Pete666 said:
broksonic said:
Pete666 said:

sector 1

thanx a lot

is that an answer ahah?

sorry about that . There is a grey bit of wall at end of invisible wall. Change into morph ball and blow a hole into it

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
This might be a little spoiler, hence the Spoiler tag

Has anyone finished the game on Hard Mode yet?
And if you have, any point of actually play the same game again?
I mean, do we get the same CG scenes, only with Samus naked this time, in that case i´ll play
smile.gif

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
broksonic said:
Pete666 said:
broksonic said:
Pete666 said:

sector 1

thanx a lot

is that an answer ahah?

sorry about that . There is a grey bit of wall at end of invisible wall. Change into morph ball and blow a hole into it

WTF!
FOR REAL?
me and bro are stuck in that same spot for well over 3 hours!
i'm pretty sure we carpet-bombed the whole station to kingdom come....are you sure about this?
will try next time anyway...

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tycho01 said:
Thanks for the help!

Stuck on a new room now...

Sector 2
Sector Generator (north-east-ish)
This room has one rotating generator, and another one with one of those undefeatable monsters on top (it can't reach me though, it's way too high). The only seemingly useful thing in the room is a button, but even if I lock on to it and fire a charge shot at it, nothing happens. Any ideas?
I'm pretty sure you have to wall jump between the generator and the wall,grab on to the generator and so on.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm in BWC and need help with a boss:
In the room MW that scientist unleashes that Metroid creating boss (Metroid Queen!?). How do I beat him?

Edit: Nevermind, beat him. But now I'm stuck at the fight after the long cutscene after that boss fight.

It's the fight in first person where you fight those beelike creatures. I keep shooting missiles and super missiles, but they don't die. How do I beat them?

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, beat the game, need help with the Epilogue.

After Samus lands on the Bottleship, you just go straight to her "destination" waypoint, right? Well, it's on the level above, and there's no way that you can get up to it. However, the next room over teaches you how to use the Power Bomb to destroy that wall. I did so, but all it does is lead to the Sector 2. I went all the way through Sector 2 and came up in the Main Sector, BEHIND the waypoint. When I followed the corridors to the waypoint, though, I'm blocked by a non-working elevator right behind the waypoint. Completely at a loss of what to do.

Thanks!

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Sector 1
Just after the cutscene with the dead medical/bio guy.
What do I do next. Scanned the area and found nothing, so I left the room, but now the room is locked up with a red door after I exited it to the hallway outside

luckettx

Trophies
XP
Country
I appear to have completely glitched my save-file and reached an impossible to progress moment in Sector 3. Details in spoiler:

Have swung over into this area via 3 grapple beams and the door is locked.
This video at 3:20 shows the point at which I'm stuck:
http://www.gamerfuzion.com/LaserBolt/video...hrough-part-37/

On there, the door is already green and ready to open. On mine it is red and locked. I swing over with the 3 grapple beams, and then I'm trapped there as the wall is too high to grapple back, and there are no switches or ducts I can find in the small area before the door.

I feel like I have somehow completely broken the game, with no way to continue. Please help.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
bceagles said:
Alright, beat the game, need help with the Epilogue.

After Samus lands on the Bottleship, you just go straight to her "destination" waypoint, right? Well, it's on the level above, and there's no way that you can get up to it. However, the next room over teaches you how to use the Power Bomb to destroy that wall. I did so, but all it does is lead to the Sector 2. I went all the way through Sector 2 and came up in the Main Sector, BEHIND the waypoint. When I followed the corridors to the waypoint, though, I'm blocked by a non-working elevator right behind the waypoint. Completely at a loss of what to do.

Thanks!

Stuck at the same place, anyone know how to advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo