Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
dn_angel000 said:
Sector 2 (Heading 2 Sector 3)
Trying 2 get passed all the crates in that big room where u defeat the Traitor while protecting the girl...
My prob is I can't find a way 2 get on the other side of those damn crates! I tried running hoping 2 enter the Speed Booster in that hallway that leads 2 that elevator and try 2 jump my way past it, that didn't work, so is there a way 2 get through?? lol
As far as I remember there's currently no way. Just go on for now and you will come back later again from the other side again with Space Jump.
K coo thanx!! lol

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sector 2
After protecting the girl and the movie about 'the deleter' I'm jump real high turn into a ball and roll around some areas. then I drop down in a room but there is glass around it. turning back i slide down a hill (it's snowy) and am back where i started. what do i do

really annoying. who wants to be lost doing nothing in a video game for an hour? can't a fairy or something change my camera to something i'm missing.

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heat6jones said:
Sector 2
After protecting the girl and the movie about 'the deleter' I'm jump real high turn into a ball and roll around some areas. then I drop down in a room but there is glass around it. turning back i slide down a hill (it's snowy) and am back where i started. what do i do

really annoying. who wants to be lost doing nothing in a video game for an hour? can't a fairy or something change my camera to something i'm missing.

never mind i needed to walk backwards to trigger an event. sad game play design

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sector 3

Door is red but it's where I'm supposed to go. Right after getting plasma beam where I previously was

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sector ?? (Samus' Spaceship)
Ok I need 2 get in the background area of that place, so I head 2 the door up the stairs enter it and run 2 the other door but it's orange! lol How do I get that door 2 turn green so I can snag that damn item? lol

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sector 1
Post-game, now collecting expansions
In the room right after a super missile door, where if you keep going forward, you'll be in the cage where you found a researcher's corpse, there is an expansion that appears to be right next to a set of stairs. I am completely stuck on this one.

Sector 3
On the bridge where you are nearly eaten by the lava monster who breaks the bridge, I found a charge beam activated switch, but I don't know what it activates. I think I can see an expansion under the bridge but I don't know how to get there. Any help?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AetherMaster said:
Sector 3
On the bridge where you are nearly eaten by the lava monster who breaks the bridge, I found a charge beam activated switch, but I don't know what it activates. I think I can see an expansion under the bridge but I don't know how to get there. Any help?
You activate that switch with a fully charged shot now that you have the Wave Beam. Just be in the right angle.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Sector 1 - "Outdoor environment"
I lie down and shoot some weird monsters tail a bunch of times. Next thing it gets shot by Anthony and then it runs away.
Then they discover Lyle is dead. Here's where I'm stuck. What do I do?
- found answer in walkthru. thx!

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Main Sector
Where Samus returns cause she '4got' something...
How do u get that elevator 2 ork again so u can get that item all the way at the top, and how do u get 2 the place in the room with glass where ur supposed 2 get the thing she 4got? lol I think the room I'm talking about is the Cammand room with the glass in the upper level of the background! lol

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
AetherMaster said:
Sector 3
You activate that switch with a fully charged shot now that you have the Wave Beam. Just be in the right angle.
Yes, I know that. But where do I go from there? I don't see any passage open or anything like that...

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AetherMaster said:
SpaceJump said:
AetherMaster said:
Sector 3

Yes, I know that. But where do I go from there? I don't see any passage open or anything like that...
When you activate that switch, a small hatch will open on the floor.

-----

QUOTE(dn_angel000 @ Sep 2 2010, 09:57 PM)
Main Sector
Where Samus returns cause she '4got' something...
How do u get that elevator 2 ork again so u can get that item all the way at the top, and how do u get 2 the place in the room with glass where ur supposed 2 get the thing she 4got? lol I think the room I'm talking about is the Cammand room with the glass in the upper level of the background! lol
Ignore that elevator and the marker for now. Just go exploring (there's a room before you can Power Bomb).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, ANSWER HIS DAMN QUESTION
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm good, how r u, sorry playing Starfield, n have tablet by me on chat, but was exploring a planet
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm good, how r u, sorry playing Starfield, n have tablet by me on chat, but was exploring a planet