Clueless Importer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
F.Y.I
seems there is a patch in the usual places that lets it run on Gen D2
not on Gen D3 though

but like KH , everything is conflicting .. most say it works and some say it hangs at some point

A

Azngamer15

OP
mwahaha, so it works, interesting. trying it out right now. apparently theres a savedata you can use for GEN D3 you can download to make it work. starts you off from the second mission or something, fine with me I suppose.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused as to why you don't just wait till the English release? I mean the Jap version has stuff cut from it to give it its 13+ Rating.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My warez site for PSP stuff (don't ask for links because I won't tell you) has a download for a "Patched" version that apparently works on GEN-D2 and GEN-D3.

For D3 users though, it says that it will hang on the first mission, so you need a save that's past the first mission so you can continue onwards.

Menus are Japanese for the most part, unsure about subtitles.

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, there is a new patch for m33/D3 users up now, I am using it now, since I'm on D3 and it froze on me last night when I replaced the eboot.bin they uploaded yesterday. I now have no freezeing issues, so anyone can play it now, not just people on Gen D2

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
that's is what i am currently waiting for.....

MUF can't be played on GEN-D3?

The ISO I have works on GEN-D2 but not on D3, and I can't find a different one (it was released before GEN-D3 came out, so most of the ISOs up are pre-patched for D2)

@Crashman: I'm not waiting for the US version of MGS because I can read Japanese, and if the JP release is working on CFW there's no reason to wait (unless I like it so much that I want to b..b...b...buy the real thing). So long as they didn't cut any real content, I'm fine.

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't post a link but can i post a hint?

Anyways, I'm going to have to wait for the US release and the patch for it. I don't know how to speak nihonggo.

Off: But i do know that when you put Sora(sky) and Aoi(Blue) together...you're in for a real treat
happy.gif

D

Deleted-171178

OP
Unless the English version included Japanese vocals, or there is a way to add Japanese vocals to the English version I'll be raging.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm