Clueless Importer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
F.Y.I
seems there is a patch in the usual places that lets it run on Gen D2
not on Gen D3 though

but like KH , everything is conflicting .. most say it works and some say it hangs at some point

A

Azngamer15

OP
mwahaha, so it works, interesting. trying it out right now. apparently theres a savedata you can use for GEN D3 you can download to make it work. starts you off from the second mission or something, fine with me I suppose.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused as to why you don't just wait till the English release? I mean the Jap version has stuff cut from it to give it its 13+ Rating.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My warez site for PSP stuff (don't ask for links because I won't tell you) has a download for a "Patched" version that apparently works on GEN-D2 and GEN-D3.

For D3 users though, it says that it will hang on the first mission, so you need a save that's past the first mission so you can continue onwards.

Menus are Japanese for the most part, unsure about subtitles.

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, there is a new patch for m33/D3 users up now, I am using it now, since I'm on D3 and it froze on me last night when I replaced the eboot.bin they uploaded yesterday. I now have no freezeing issues, so anyone can play it now, not just people on Gen D2

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
that's is what i am currently waiting for.....

MUF can't be played on GEN-D3?

The ISO I have works on GEN-D2 but not on D3, and I can't find a different one (it was released before GEN-D3 came out, so most of the ISOs up are pre-patched for D2)

@Crashman: I'm not waiting for the US version of MGS because I can read Japanese, and if the JP release is working on CFW there's no reason to wait (unless I like it so much that I want to b..b...b...buy the real thing). So long as they didn't cut any real content, I'm fine.

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't post a link but can i post a hint?

Anyways, I'm going to have to wait for the US release and the patch for it. I don't know how to speak nihonggo.

Off: But i do know that when you put Sora(sky) and Aoi(Blue) together...you're in for a real treat
happy.gif

D

Deleted-171178

OP
Unless the English version included Japanese vocals, or there is a way to add Japanese vocals to the English version I'll be raging.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!