Tutorial  Updated

MenuHax w/Luma & Homebrew Launcher - Autoboot/L, No Boot Manager!

I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE MENUHAX E.T.C - GOT 1 HOUR~ CLICK HERE TO GET A9LH AND LUMA!

This is a Boot Manager like method without using any boot manager at all! No GUI just instantly loads!

Very simple - Download the following file: https://mega.nz/#!XN1gEQoT!oPXQNU2JhgM0KlYAoowBDyZoTV0iduRwmze9cbjD3oQ

Setup MenuHax by going into the Homebrew Launcher and opening menuhax_installer.
Now extract the files above and hop them into the root of your SD card.

Boom done.
How easy is that?

Don't press anything = Luma
Hold L on Boot = Homebrew Launcher

Last edited by PRAGMA,
Reactions: bonoboy

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not upset at you, no worries. I've just grown akin to using Start for D9, always have... and now this boot menu is there instead. If I delete hourglass9 (redundant anyway), will it just boot directly into D9?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm not upset at you, no worries. I've just grown akin to using Start for D9, always have... and now this boot menu is there instead. If I delete hourglass9 (redundant anyway), will it just boot directly into D9?
No, If you delete hourglass it will just delete hourglass lol

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
No, If you delete hourglass it will just delete hourglass lol
Fuck it, I'm deleting that shit anyway, lol. It's for noobs, and I know my way around D9 better. Hourglass9 only slows me down.

Reactions: PRAGMA

Grashlolz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys i dont know where to post this but i need a bit of help (i dont really know how hard i fucked up tbh)

I have an o3ds with gateway and i used to run it with the website exploit I followed this tutorial trying to gain access to Homebrew

I have an o3ds on 9.2 and everything worked except FBI. I then tried to forget gateway and not knowing what to do followed this tutorial https://3ds.guide/ and managed to install hourglass, luma 6.6, armloader ( i think) and idk what else (im a real noob). Thing is, in the final part of the tutorial u need to install some cias and since i cant make FBI work i tried going to my emunand and ,using gateway, go to title manager or Dev menu. But nope. I cant access the gateway menu or emunand no more. So im stuck i need a cia installer and make gateway to work or forget gateway and somehow do a fresh start which i dont know how. I have a backup of my sysnand on 9.2 (you had to do it because u needed to flash 2.1 version in the tutorial iirc) and thats all. Im all lost. I dont know how to start from zero or continue. If you could help me i would appreciate it. Thanks

in the end of the guide they advice you to update the 3ds but i hadnt done it without consulting first because i think i will lose access to the homebrew launcher

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
hi guys i dont know where to post this but i need a bit of help (i dont really know how hard i fucked up tbh)

I have an o3ds with gateway and i used to run it with the website exploit I followed this tutorial trying to gain access to Homebrew

I have an o3ds on 9.2 and everything worked except FBI. I then tried to forget gateway and not knowing what to do followed this tutorial https://3ds.guide/ and managed to install hourglass, luma 6.6, armloader ( i think) and idk what else (im a real noob). Thing is, in the final part of the tutorial u need to install some cias and since i cant make FBI work i tried going to my emunand and ,using gateway, go to title manager or Dev menu. But nope. I cant access the gateway menu or emunand no more. So im stuck i need a cia installer and make gateway to work or forget gateway and somehow do a fresh start which i dont know how. I have a backup of my sysnand on 9.2 (you had to do it because u needed to flash 2.1 version in the tutorial iirc) and thats all. Im all lost. I dont know how to start from zero or continue. If you could help me i would appreciate it. Thanks

in the end of the guide they advice you to update the 3ds but i hadnt done it without consulting first because i think i will lose access to the homebrew launcher

Unninstall FBI an inject it again with the guide instructions

Grashlolz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks i think ill stay in 9.2 because idk how i will access hbl if i update. also how do you create an emunand? since i only did 1 back in 2014 with gateway and now gateway doesnt work for me

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: