Country
Nevermind, I just made myself a Select Button :lol:

So here it is (with your "Select Button" wish):

FL5mm4W.png

RIJqF0H.png

Here for the people who just want the L & R (more simple) :ha:

0skkfMz.png

Y1NqaLY.png

Files are below :yay: Clear Version is with no Select Button on the top middle.

This is simply perfect! Which font are you using? Just to keep same in all buttons. You are the man dude! Thanks a lot.

Last edited by ppmeis,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, I just made myself a Select Button :lol:

So here it is (with your "Select Button" wish):

FL5mm4W.png

RIJqF0H.png

Here for the people who just want the L & R (more simple) :ha:

0skkfMz.png

Y1NqaLY.png

Files are below :yay: Clear Version is with no Select Button on the top middle.

what font did you use to make the buttons? im looking to make a zl and zr for my n3ds

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is one I whipped up pretty quickly... I have a new 3ds and can edit it with regular 3ds logo or 2ds logo or really anything if I get enough requests just reply or pm. And yes, it's 3D (new 3ds logo pops out, background is varied depth of mountains and clouds)

I may tweak it a bit too.

Will probably work on a few other titles in 3D like DKC series, Mario All Stars, Link to the past (may be more difficult but we'll see) let me know in reply or PM if you like this and would like to see my upload more. ;)

imagedisplay.png

Last edited by eskinner3742,
D

Deleted User

Here is one I whipped up pretty quickly... I have a new 3ds and can edit it with regular 3ds logo or 2ds logo or really anything if I get enough requests just reply or pm. And yes, it's 3D (new 3ds logo pops out, background is varied depth of mountains and clouds)

View attachment 39717
BeaUtiful! By the way, how do you get the image to copy to the left or right when creating it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 39717
Can you also post it without the Nintendo 3ds pwetty please? :)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am using menuhax 2.0 but there is no imagedisplay.png file in the folder
i added manually , but stll it show me blur image when booting and the menu hax wallpaper is Purple.

eskinner3742

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BeaUtiful! By the way, how do you get the image to copy to the left or right when creating it?

Everything was created using Adobe Photoshop CC, I was a graphics technology student for a while :ha:
Basically, I used Snes9x to capture screen shots of the game, used Photoshop to create layers (Mario and Yoshi, Ground, Clouds, Mountains, etc.) I had to edit some on the mountains because there were bushes in front of it in the original screenshot but that was easy considering the game images are simple. Once I had everything layered and separated, I copied the layers, then shifted the copied layer to apply the 3d effect for the other eye (Left for pushed back, right for out, no change for no effect) Finally, I put them side by side for the final product. I can send you the photoshop file if you would like. I appreciate the feedback, gives me a reason to do some more work.

Can you also post it without the Nintendo 3ds pwetty please? :)

Is this what you were looking for? I just removed the N3DS logo entirely. Also, I tweaked it up a bit to give the depths more variety. Any other tweaks or edits just let me know.

Attachments

• imagedisplay.png
    imagedisplay.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 254

eskinner3742

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is another quick loading screen. It's from Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse for the SNES. Let me know what you all think. Same style as my Mario World one, 3D is varied by backgroundj

imagedisplay.png

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have a Kid friendly one a friend of mine made. For the little kids. it was based off the 2ds blue model. That kid got one of the best birthday presents.
2DSBoot_blue.png

Vladimir15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been messing around with my monster hunter scenery screen. Stretching the rainbows rather than moving them completely.
mhscene.png
mhscene_2.png
mhscene_3.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4