Hardware Mayflash MAGIC-NS Wireless Controller Adapter for NINTENDO SWITCH & PC

cyb0rg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The page is down, but the download links still work.

This is for anyone who wants to download from the official source:

V1.30:Fix ZL and ZR of Wii Classic Controller issues; Supports 8 buttons for NEOGEO ASP; Compatible with more controllers.
http://www.mayflash.com/Support/firmware/MAGIC-NS_firmware_update_V1.30.rar

V1.31:[Beta_firmware] (This is a beta version to support PS5 Dualsense Controller and Xbox Series X Controller)
http://www.mayflash.com/Support/Beta_firmware/MAGIC-NS_firmware_update_V1.31.rar

Last edited by cyb0rg,
Reactions: ploggy

Kapaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it's a bit of a bump but was wondering if anyone has the issue where you have to reconnect the controller everytime after sleep mode? Tried to set it up for wireless gameplay with an Xbox One controller which works fine, just that I have to do the setup everytime I come out of sleep mode...

D

Deleted User

I know it's a bit of a bump but was wondering if anyone has the issue where you have to reconnect the controller everytime after sleep mode? Tried to set it up for wireless gameplay with an Xbox One controller which works fine, just that I have to do the setup everytime I come out of sleep mode...

That's normal.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New version released. :)
V1.32
1. Compatible with PS5 Controller(The wired and wireless connections are supported)
- The six-axis gyroscope is supported for both wired and wireless connections.
- Rumble function is supported for the wired connection only.
2.Compatible with Xbox Series X/S Controller (Only support the wired connection)
- The six-axis gyroscope and rumble functions are supported for the wired connection.
- The Bluetooth wireless connection is not supported now.

https://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/MAGIC-NS.html

D

Deleted User

I've got one for several consoles and PC. I like Dualshock 3s and can use them wirelessly on almost every system.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New version released. :)
V1.32
1. Compatible with PS5 Controller(The wired and wireless connections are supported)
- The six-axis gyroscope is supported for both wired and wireless connections.
- Rumble function is supported for the wired connection only.
2.Compatible with Xbox Series X/S Controller (Only support the wired connection)
- The six-axis gyroscope and rumble functions are supported for the wired connection.
- The Bluetooth wireless connection is not supported now.

https://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/MAGIC-NS.html

I ended up getting the Brook Wingman NS instead as it supports SixAxis and rumble while wireless on DualShock 4 and DualSense. Not sure why Mayflash can’t get it to work.

I also got their Wii/WiiU/NS/PS4 to NS/PS4/PC adapter so I can use Wii U Pro controllers and Wii Classic Controllers on Switch. This one also supports DualSense SixAxis and rumble over wireless but unlike the Wingman it can’t use anything other than Wii remote accessories for wired connectivity.

I really like that the Mayflash one can do Wii U Pro Controllers and retain DualSense wired connectivity on one dongle vs needing two different dongles. My biggest complaint about Brook is needing 4different adapters to use my controllers between Xbox One,Xbox 360,PS3,and PS4,PS5, and Switch.

natanqb

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was supposed to work with Sn pro plus now, but i couldn't make it work. Has anyone managed to do it?

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayflash is quite good. I own their wii u pro controller adapter for my pc. it works very well, even have the firmware files backed up in case I ever needed them again. the toshiba stack method messed up my wireless mouse from what I remember.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing with the wii u mayflash adapter is that the pc screen won't turn off if it's plugged in. it used to, so I think it's related to a windows 10 bug.

pjotrvdh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the Mayflash Magic-NS a week ago and It wont recognize my generic controller. I've tried connecting it to my pc and when I connect the usb controller directly and open Game Controllers on windows I can test the buttons and that works. when I connect the Magic-NS with the generic controller it doesn't recognize the inputs. I've tried every mode. whey I use a xbox360 controller the Magic-NS works as expected. the generic controller is an Retrobit N64 usb controller.
the magic-NS is running firmware 1.32

thumbnail_retro-bit-wired-usb-n64-controller.jpg

calimari604

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine a couple days ago, works fine with my Switch. But if I set my Switch to "Sleep mode" by choosing "Sleep" button via the UI (i.e. not pressing the button on the console), once I turn the Switch on again, the adaptor won't turn on (the light of the adaptor is off) even I plug in out, then plug it in again. To "activate" the adaptor, I have to do either one of following steps:

1.unplug the adaptor, turn off the Switch, turn it on again, then plug in the adaptor again to make it working again.
2.or unplug the adaptor, plug it in a laptop (I guess other USB hosts should be same), if the light of the adaptor is on, then plug it back to the Switch, will work again. But via this way, the light of the adaptor may not be always on.

Does anyone experience the same issue?

Thanks.
Wow, that worked! I held the power button on my switch and chose to power off instead of sleep. When I restarted and put the Magic NS in, the lights finally started flashing! Phew...

WarioIsGreat

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I use this adapter (or the successor, the Magic NS 2) to connect two Joy-Cons on PC and use them individually on the Yuzu emulator with motion control support?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...