Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
This is pretty neat! :yay3ds:
Thanks!! :D
---
I think I'm gonna post the "Changelog" here everytime I upload stuff. I like making a few, and uploading them at once, so here are the new ones:
8th Dec. 2015. 20:41:
Uploaded these ones:
3DS Titles:
-New Super Mario Bros. 2
-IronFall
-Cubic Ninja
-Ocarina of Time 3D
-Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
-YouTube
Homebrews:
-2048 3D
-3DS Motion

EDIT:
For the ones that have an Exploit, look for the "HB Entrypoint Banners" folder.

Last edited by smileyhead,
Reactions: Deleted User

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
8/Dec/2015 21:55
Titles:
-eShop
Homebrews:
-3DSCraft
-FBI
-Portal 3DS
*Added an All folder if you don't want to fuck around with categories.
Also, if you have a suggestion, ask! I don't bite ...much. :rofl2: (I'll add this to the OP)

D

Deleted User

Uhh, I found a bug that the banners are duplicated into three at once. I just found two of them and others are fine. Is there a way to fix it? Those are Fullscreen version.

scr_7_MERGED.png
scr_8_MERGED.png

Last edited by ,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Uhh, I found a bug that the banners are duplicated into three at once. I just found two of them and others are fine. Is there a way to fix it? Those are Fullscreen version.
I'll test them out now. Also, I have a question: How are you making those beautiful screenshots with both screens on one image? I need to know!! XD

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
*sigh* *sad music plays*
OPs, you can delete my thread. It's pretty obvious that my Banner thread is shit. Though I got mentioned on the GridLauncher Thread, I'm incredibly lazy, and didn't get mentioned on the News thing (unlike another Banner thread), and never got as much support as the other Banner threads. I'm deleting the Drive page also, so don't bother looking there for banners...
520866667_640.jpg

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
*sigh* *sad music plays*
OPs, you can delete my thread. It's pretty obvious that my Banner thread is shit. Though I got mentioned on the GridLauncher Thread, I'm incredibly lazy, and didn't get mentioned on the News thing (unlike another Banner thread), and never got as much support as the other Banner threads. I'm deleting the Drive page also, so don't bother looking there for banners...
520866667_640.jpg
What the fuck man? It feels like you created this thread for fame from the way you worded it. There are still people who follow your thread and support it, it doesn't have to make it to the front page for you to realize that.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I was just about to get your new fullscreen banners, why is it the end? Not everyone uses the box covers.
Fine. Here are the Banners that have been made. (Not all of them are my work.) https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9ABLFfov354WVhiTFR6N2oxaDQ&usp=sharing
If you want to know the reason, It's because I'm so fucking lazy I can hardly can get myself to do a couple of Banners in one or two weeks, and I don't want people to wait because of my laziness. I'm sorry.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Last edited by smileyhead,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.