Mario Kart Wii character mods without Riivolution

FieryDinoPiranha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everyone! I've been installing a few Mario Kart Wii hacks recently, but only custom track distributions because those were the only hacks which came with ISO patchers. However, besides one hack, there are no MKW hacks with ISO patchers which include custom characters. The hack that I know does feature two custom characters and an ISO Patcher is restricted to online play with friends, which makes it practically useless to me.

Therefore, I wanted to ask if 1. anyone knows of MKW hacks with ISO patchers which include custom characters and 2. if there is an easy way to put custom characters from GameBanana in a Mario Kart Wii ISO without using Riivolution or just going into the game files and replacing files manually. I have tried going into .szs files and replacing the files myself, but the application i was using to go into the szs files wouldn't let me save my changes, and I couldn't find a reliable tool to recompress the wbfs file. Wiimms ISO/wbfs tools are way too complicated for a noob like me

Skijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know if you are still looking for an answer, but you can use wii scrubber over the ISO to replace a specific file in the wii, so just download the model, and look for it on wii scrubber, you need setting up first, I did it a long time ago, I will need to seach a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...