Gaming Mario kart tournament

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario kart 7 tournament

Right guys i think now mario kart 7 is a day away from being fully released worldwide i think we should organise a tournament next weekend on sat the 10th of december at 9PM GMT time (I think the best time for everyone worldwide)

Rules:

150CC All items

Random maps (everyone selects random)

Everyone turn up at 9pm GMT time and Each race will start 15mins later at 9.15 and it will be a best of 4 races on random. Be warned tho, Accidental Disconnects or not showing up on time WILL count as disqualification.

So i can organise the groups better registration will end on sat the 10th at 1pm GMT time. If you want to play then Post ONCE in this topic with your mario kart 7 racer name before sat at 1pm GMT, If you are not sure what ur racer name is then play a game online and check before posting. Also if you have any issue or mistake with what racername you have posted then do NOT post again, EDIT your post coz i will not check double posts from the same user.

When its sat at 1pm. i will go over this topic and assign everyone into a group and make communitys called "Group 1 , Group 2 ect ect" and put the racernames of the players into each group aswell as putting the code for the group so for Exsample:

Group 1
Teren (me)
user 2
user 3
user 4

When the races are done i will need someone to tell the "top 3" result from each group so please pm me saying:

Group 1
1st place:teren
2nd pace: user 2
3rd place: user 3

(please make sure 1 of you from each group does do this so i can organise the finals)

Ideally im looking at 32 people or less playing split into 4 groups with the top 2 from each group making the finals. If i get more people attending then ill obviously change it into a semi final then finals and i might make some of the groups a top 3 finish so the more people then the better chance you have of making the finals!

Hope everyone understands that and i look forward to playing you guys!

Just post your racername if you wanna join.

Players so far:
Teren
Andrew R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D