Hacking Mario Kart 8 Trainer

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know what I thought would be a good hack? When you're waiting in the lobby for other racers to join, you can select preset messages like "Hello!" or "Not fair!" to the others already waiting with you.

A hack that can create a "customisable comment" to whatever you want. I really want to say "Get wrecked!" to people if I manage to beat them! Haha. Almost a light substitute to voice chat.
It's not possible, the texts are presets from files and not sent over the network themselves. Mario Kart Wii had the same mechanics.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: HaloEffect17

Dk_N64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand but someone is going to. We don't want to make too much noise because that will give Nintendo incentive to try to block firmware spoofing. Plus it's never fun going online with a person who has a speed limit comparable to 500cc :T
CC is file hacks rather then ram yes its possible to do with ram but most people are going to edit speed hacks within cafiine
It's not possible, the texts are presets from files and not sent over the network themselves. Mario Kart Wii had the same mechanics.
Actually @BullyWiiPlaza MrBean can edit it easily so... it was on stream today lol

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you unlock the Mii Amiibo customes with this trainer or only the normal characters?

Only reason I would ever use a Mario Kart trainer is to unlock the amiibo customes, since it is way to expensive to buy all the Amiibo ;) and the normal stuff is easy to unlock.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes! 4.1 onboard and I run kernel exploit and pygecko. I'm connected. When I choose cheat and click "inject" I see "... successfully unlocked", byt nothing's happen in the game.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually @BullyWiiPlaza MrBean can edit it easily so... it was on stream today lol
Others just can't see it. You can change it for yourself only.
I don't think it's the spoofer cause i have no probs with the Trainer and had installiet the spoofer, too.
I have the spoofer installed too, it doesn't affect it. If people have Mario Kart 8 version 4.1 the trainer should work. If nothing happens, the addresses might be off but I don't know why they would be. This is not the first person who had this problem but others also get it to work. For debugging I would like people (who can get it to connect but not work at all) to do a memory dump of their Mario Kart 8 from address 10000000 to 32000000 and send it to me:
b7tng7mm.png

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: Dk_N64

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Others just can't see it. You can change it for yourself only.

I have the spoofer installed too, it doesn't affect it. If people have Mario Kart 8 version 4.1 the trainer should work. If nothing happens, the addresses might be off but I don't know why they would be. This is not the first person who had this problem but others also get it to work. For debugging I would like people (who can get it to connect but not work at all) to do a memory dump of their Mario Kart 8 from address 10000000 to 32000000 and send it to me:
b7tng7mm.png

I could send to you my Wii U ram dump, but for some reason I can't connect Gecko dotNET with my console :/ BTW Your trainer connects without any problems.

Last edited by bagpipes,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I could send to you my Wii U ram dump, but for some reason I can't connect Gecko dotNET with my console :/
If you can't connect TCP Gecko.NET then you won't be able to connect the trainer. There you have the solution. ;)

Make sure you ran the kernel and codehandler installer beforehand and then launched the game.

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you can't connect TCP Gecko.NET then you won't be able to connect the trainer. There you have the solution. ;)

Make sure you ran the kernel and codehandler installer beforehand and then launched the game.

That's strange, but your trainer connects without any problems!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?