Hacking Mario Kart 8 Trainer

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad
I downloaded lastest Tcp Gecko installer but not from your Link. Thanks BullyWiiPlaza

Edit: I still can't get it to work

I'm using: TCPGecko (Bully, size: 134 Ko), meta.xml (Bully, size: 552 octets), codehandler.bin (CosmoCortney, size: 11,3 Ko) and Homebrew Launcher.elf v1.4

My steps: Turn on Wii U, go in Web browser, address wj44.ml, kernel, Homebrew.
Then I load sign_patcher (to enable MK8 DLCs), launch TCP Gecko and press X.
Finally I launch MK8 and connect the trainer v2.0 with my Wii U.
I can apply codes successfully but it doesn't change.

By the way, I bought MK8 on E-shop (digital version), is this the problem?
Also where did you update the tutorial for the trainer? I see that the download link has been updated but I don't see differences in the video tutorial.

Same here, I can apply the codes but it doesn't change :(

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
Tell me how that's being disrespectful?
He made the codes for free without ask money, that "advertisement links" give him a few of benefits without make you spend your money, only you waste a little of time clickind advertisement. That is disrespectful. and people like you it's who made that other person create codes or trainers private and dont share it unless you pay

Kat.ph.to.so.sx/login

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He made the codes for free without ask money, that "advertisement links" give him a few of benefits without make you spend your money, only you waste a little of time clickind advertisement. That is disrespectful. and people like you it's who made that other person create codes or trainers private and dont share it unless you pay

well i don't care....

imZeusHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to MK8 hacking. I did use Loadiine to load tcp gecko installer + tcp gecko. i used auto detect and tried using my ip (shown from tcpgecko) but never connects. and for jgecko u, i inject code but never works. (example, unlock all character doesn't work, still many question marks)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.