• Start date
  • Views 14,330
  • Replies 222

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very next post after the image was posted. How can you be so ignorant to your own post?
I'm still waiting for your proof of where I was defending MK8.
how can one be so ignorant... erm do you fail to follow the trail of posts in order as they are put?

go back read the full lot then tell me who the fuck brought sony into any of this then go back to gerbil because his tiny little eyes, poor lad then tried to sate it was me brining sony into this.

all because one nintendo fanboy jumps to the same concussion that those who hate nintendo are sony fanboys..... i had given no reference to sony here so what the fuck gave him that impression.

also did mention this week how bad i have been for a sony fanboy to be playing on my xbox360

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your examples are bad. There are sony games that have been ported from one generation to another with just graphics upgrades. The tomb raider trilogy for example, where you get three games for the price of one.

They could have gotten away with it if it launched on wiiu and switch at the same time, but it's an old game in people's minds.
this is not sony, this is third party.

this is nintendo releasing its same old games on all of its consoles.

or is mario a thrid party title..... im getting lost in these people trying to defend nintendo for not doing something by claiming sony do something and still fuck it up when the game you even put is not a sony game O_O fuck me sony are to blame for halo wars lol

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Besides the many negative comments on this, I will be buying Mario kart 8 Deluxe because I never had a Wii U, and I like to play games with my friends and family!Who cares if it's a rehash, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that my friends
Indeed. Seems like there's going to be a ton of crying every time Switch receives a Wii U port. People acting like the latter outsold PS4 instead of being recycled for parts at this point.

TBH Switch could be only Wii U ports and it'd still outsell that system. Because that would mean better resolutions and the ability to play the same games anywhere.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: chartube12

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. Seems like there's going to be a ton of crying every time Switch receives a Wii U port. People acting like the latter outsold PS4 instead of being recycled for parts at this point.
its not exactly crying its when nintendo keep releasing the same shit all the time on every single console they release and its fans are like nintendo have the best exclusives and best games....wtf this is just like GOTY edition of MK7

if you love the game fair enough, but its fans shouldnt come to the rescue to anyone that sees it as a recycled game and try claim its not when the video clearly proves them wrong.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Besides the many negative comments on this, I will be buying Mario kart 8 Deluxe because I never had a Wii U, and I like to play games with my friends and family!Who cares if it's a rehash, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as that my friends
This is a rehash game but one of the best Mario Kart games and more complete than any other out there. Better enjoy the hell out of the free online until Nintendo charges. heh

ScienceBETCH

GBATemp's probably not Official Tom-Zero™ Main
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Let me close this argument.
1. Every company has fanboys and they are all the same.
2. Every console has rehash games. Tell me what's so original and new in FIFA Games.
3. Telling what is good and what is bad relies on opinions. Maybe you think Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was the best game in existence. That's your opinion. But maybe some other guy thinks it's the worst game to ever exist in human history. That's his opinion. There is no right or wrong opinion.

Last edited by ScienceBETCH,
Reactions: Hostilio

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
how can one be so ignorant... erm do you fail to follow the trail of posts in order as they are put?

go back read the full lot then tell me who the fuck brought sony into any of this then go back to gerbil because his tiny little eyes, poor lad then tried to sate it was me brining sony into this.

all because one nintendo fanboy jumps to the same concussion that those who hate nintendo are sony fanboys..... i had given no reference to sony here so what the fuck gave him that impression.

also did mention this week how bad i have been for a sony fanboy to be playing on my xbox360

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is not sony, this is third party.

this is nintendo releasing its same old games on all of its consoles.

or is mario a thrid party title..... im getting lost in these people trying to defend nintendo for not doing something by claiming sony do something and still fuck it up when the game you even put is not a sony game O_O fuck me sony are to blame for halo wars lol
I'm still waiting on proof on where you think I was defending MK8. You seem to be ignoring that.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I see smoother framerate in the Switch version, the Wii U version has the stutter when AI is on-screen (a bug which annoyed me and that they "couldn't fix").
The 59fps complainers are finally happy. :P

Gotta say, that is something that never bothered me... as a console gamer.

Reactions: Hostilio

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back on topic, I really expected better of the switch version. That's almost depressing. If anything I hope it sells well due to people not owning the WiiU version so online multiplayer will be lively.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so you watch that video and tell me, kindly please do, how MK8 is not what i said.

rather than act like a fanboy in desperation to defend nintendont, see sense and then comment, rather than see a post and jump to the rescue.

in saying that, you just look like your trying to suggest this is not the same old recycled game with better graphics.... so your saying you do not agree its MK7 recycled right?

even after watching the video you think this is a complete new game of its own? its even got wii u side by side and you can clearly see next to no difference, yet you call at my posts as if what i put is incorrect..... its all there in the video buddy.
so you read my post and tell me, kindly please do, how MK8 has got anything to do with what i said.

rather than act like a hatetroll in desperation to troll nintendo, see sense and then comment, rather than see a post and jump to the offense of points nobody made.

in saying that, you just look like your trying to suggest I expressed any kind of opinion on MK8 or in fact Nintendo at all... and your saying you're not a hatetroll, right?

even after reading my post you think this is an opinion of anything but your constant hate posts? its even got your hate post quoted and you can clearly see next to no difference from anything else you've posted in months, yet you call at my posts as if what i put is incorrect..... its about you, it's about constantly, needlessly and incessantly repeating your opinion over and over, never with anything new to actually say, not about Nintendo or MK8 buddy.

Reactions: GerbilSoft

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No fire hopping.

Levelling the playing field.

Rehash.

I'm not excited for this.
No firehopping will mess up a lot of people for the switch version of the game if its confirmed that firehopping isn't possible anymore which might make some people want to stick with the wii u version of the game instead of going over to deluxe.
Also i think you can hold 2 items again which should make a big difference strategy wise.

Last edited by cvskid,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The 59fps complainers are finally happy. :P

Gotta say, that is something that never bothered me... as a console gamer.
Frame rate is plenty steady on both although it did fall slightly behind on Wii U. I can notice the increase in resolution, less aliasing on Switch if you concentrate on the outlines of hats/hair.

Last edited by Xzi,

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
No firehopping, double items? Now it just needs overpowered bikes to become a crappy unbalanced and unspectacular "fun racer" game like Mario Kart Wii again.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
No firehopping, double items? Now it just needs overpowered bikes to become a crappy unbalanced and unspectacular "fun racer" game like Mario Kart Wii again.
Fire hopping was somewhat cheating so removing it is perfectly understandable.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
... This kills my hopes.

I've been a Mario Kart lover for 20 years. I remember having the hype when i was a teenager for Mario Kart : Double Dash. I remember the pride when i did a record on Time Trial in France (well, for 1 month and a half only but god i was proud) and i've been the most addicted to these Mario Kart.

I remember when I was looking for Mario Kart DS.

And since, Mario KArt Wii, Nintendo destroyed everything. When I see this Mario Kart... This is not the spirit of Mario Kart. They killed it. No other word.

Bad move Nintendo. This time i'll really give you up.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire hopping was somewhat cheating so removing it is perfectly understandable.
I don't see how it's considered cheating since everyone playing the game has equal opportunity to do/learn firehopping. That and if it was considered a "glitch", then nintendo should have patched it out in a game update patch.

Hostilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
original.jpg
Nintendo use the same name, character but release a complete different game.

So if people says nintendo is just mario, i must say but Mario is a platform game, a soccer game, a tennis game, a 3d platformer game.

Even Zelda re invent every now and then

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol