• Start date
  • Views 14,236
  • Replies 222

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't plan on paying £59.99 for any of them, and if that's still the price by the release date I'll have to cancel or use Amazon vouchers.
what are you paying for them then on pre-order? you must of agreed a price on purchase even on the Prime plan, there not going to drop the price by that much on release.

Last edited by Reecey,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
what are you paying for them then on pre-order? you must of agreed a price on purchase even on the Prime plan, there not going to drop the price by that much on release.
My normal Amazon account is free and I don't pay for Prime though if there's any Lightning Deals I plan ahead of time and make a new account to take part in that deal.

I've not paid retail price for any Switch games so far or the system/accessories either.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I mentioned above, when I pre-ordered the Switch with Zelda & MK8 alongside, you could only pre-order from limited sites like Nintendo, Game etc.. Amazon I did think off at the time but it was not showing as a pre-order item. I did order the Switch & games really early on, I think now back in early January, that was my mistake.

Edit: I even had to cancel the Switch order on its own from Game.co.uk because they rang me up and told me to cancel it!. They said the chances of me getting one on release date was very slim even though I had ordered it early on so I did as he said and I ordered the console from Argos.co.uk instead, which arrived on time happily!
I had to get BOTW from Argos, only place online that wasn't sold out at the time lol, my Switch I managed to get click and collect from tesco 5 days after release, again only place not sold out at the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended