Gaming Mario and Luigi RPG 3 HELP Topic

D

Deleted User

warmijwilfaain said:
Princess Peach's Castle:

Got the 3 extra puzzle pieces, got that star move thing (The one where the star moves on the top screen, then you move the cursor with the D/Pad then fire A/B depending on the colour of the star)... now what do I do? :\ I can't go through the door in Fawful's castle, it seems shut. So yeah I'm quite far in, but I have no idea what to do next D:

Anyone? :|

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I err.. Got the weegee hammer, got all the puzzle pieces for the fire flower thing weapon and I just got that massive sparky electric thing from the water level, what now? Please help.

nvm I done it, for other people stuck here go to the DNA archway, you should know where that is if you fully explored

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey , i have a problem here :

Im at the part where you get a blue Shell , i went through the tutorial . everything was OK but when the A puzzle Box arrives i keep hitting it with the blue shell Mario but nothing happens !

what am i supposed to do???
did i miss something or did it glitched??

the only cheats i use are : Max money , Exp X2 , all item & all Bros Items

D

Deleted User

Range-TE said:

Im at the part where you get a blue Shell , i went through the tutorial . everything was OK but when the A puzzle Box arrives i keep hitting it with the blue shell Mario but nothing happens !

Why are you cheating :| It's hardly a difficult game

CrimsonFist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Range-TE said:

Since the puzzle box's give you bros items you should probably turn off that cheat, that might help

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Vincent T said:
etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.
Oh, BTW, I haven't played the game yet, so I don't know anything about it yet.
tongue.gif

Just wondering, why MAKE a thread you don't know about? Click here to view the Official Chit-Chat Thread

micky93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Can anybody help me with the Bowser Castle Door Code that Yuan posted about on the first page? Im utterly clueless, and ive been working on it for the past 2 days...

Thanks in advance,
Micky

Daviziu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got stuck here

StuckinML3.png

It´s were Bowser is fat
I mastered the Quiz already and I know I have to do sth with the tornado but I don´t know what!!!

PLZ Help
wacko.gif

CrimsonFist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Daviziu said:
I got stuck here

StuckinML3.png

It´s were Bowser is fat
I mastered the Quiz already and I know I have to do sth with the tornado but I don´t know what!!!

PLZ Help
wacko.gif

After getting the tornado, you should be able to access a red pipe at the top of the tornado room. This put's you across the unjumpable section (which can be jumped with tornado) There are invisible blocks that you jump underneath to activate as well.

Durian

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Im stuck here:
The part where the star appears at bowsers castle. When i get to the food room, what do i do? or what do i do when i get into the castle?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Durian said:
Im stuck here:
The part where the star appears at bowsers castle. When i get to the food room, what do i do? or what do i do when i get into the castle?

I believe you need to search for Fawful Statue, examine it so you can push it. You need to play a minigame here.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an Acekard 2 with newest AIKIO firmware (just to indicate). Im not very far in the game, i'm at the point where Bowser drinks all the water from the Blooper fountain. Im stuck, because when i read a walkthrough, it said when you enter the new room it gives you, the Thwomp looking white block moves up & the room floods with water. Whenever i go in, nothing happens, & i cant jump up to it. For some reason, i cant use hammer on overworld or battle, i cant use specials in battle, & bowser doesn't have his "inhalation" teqnique after the battle with the Yellow Block guy that gives it to u. Is all of this normal? If so, what do i do? If not, do i have to start over?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
gokuguy said:
I'm using an Acekard 2 with newest AIKIO firmware (just to indicate). Im not very far in the game, i'm at the point where Bowser drinks all the water from the Blooper fountain. Im stuck, because when i read a walkthrough, it said when you enter the new room it gives you, the Thwomp looking white block moves up & the room floods with water. Whenever i go in, nothing happens, & i cant jump up to it. For some reason, i cant use hammer on overworld or battle, i cant use specials in battle, & bowser doesn't have his "inhalation" teqnique after the battle with the Yellow Block guy that gives it to u. Is all of this normal? If so, what do i do? If not, do i have to start over?

Ooh, they haven't fixed all piracy checks
rolleyes.gif

Heh.

You must use the piracy check bypass cheat here. However, to make it work, you have to create a new save file and start from a scratch

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, thanks. i usually have it cut on at all times, i dont know why it didnt work, maybe i need to update the code for it. I did that, but now that thats cleared up, does it matter if its trimmed? I use Rom Trimmer 2.0.

KeitaroYevon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, seeing as this is the help topic, I got a doozy. I am missing the only two blocats, the 11th and the 15th. Anyone know where they are vaguely? or can you tell me what the clues are for those two?

zotaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'M STUCK WHERE (bIG sIZED) bOWSER IS BATTLING tHE mONTY moLES TRAIN. iT is a timed battle and I couldnt pass it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival