Gaming Makai Kingdom Portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChepChep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I plan to tackle Phantom Kingdom Portable next. I am about halfway through the menu translation of the eboot.bin.
I plan to finish LPR so whenever I get material from my translators I am going to stop PKP to work on LPR. I just have a big gap in time since i have to wait on the translators.

I also plan to make a new page for PKP with the correct name of the game so that people can find it since there is no game called Makai Kingdom Portable.

Linka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That probably would help, yeah. Good luck with PKP though! It's another one of the games I imported due to NISA's lack of localization, and I had always considered mentioning the game, but I didn't wanna put more pressure onto you after you've been so generous about LPR. I guess I didn't need to super worry about it!

ChepChep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got some good news on the PKP front...

I was able to use a combination of the LPR tools and custom PKP scripts I wrote to successfully insert some of the PS2 story line into the game. Also the font does not look like crap like in LPR.

Everything works good on PPSSPP emulator.
I just tried it on the PSP and it freezes on load.
My zero padding etc must be off someplace. Going to be a real pain to find.

Here is a screenshot from the intro....
ftgduq.jpg

Things are looking like many of the tools I created for LPR will work for PKP.

I will at some point make a new thread with the correct name and start posting there once I get the intro all translated and create a new patch.

-ChepChep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated