Gaming Majora's Mask

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, I'm not really counting on them to release Majora's Mask on the 3DS. It would be nice, but I don't want to go through a giant wave of remakes at the cost of potential new releases.

If they do release it, I hope they wait a year at least. They gotta give people time after OoT; if it's released to soon, people will be thinking "I just finished OoT. I don't really feel like playing another Zelda right now."

Technik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
Charmandersrule said:
seeing as they already have the music made
so you work for them? thought not. the music in MM is nothing like in OoT. they would have to redo the whole soundtrack, like they did in OoT (YES they did redo the music, download the orignal soundtrack for OoT and then get the 3DS version and compare)

QUOTE(chartube12 @ Jul 11 2011, 10:19 AM) I would only buy MM if they increased the days from 3-7 or at least 5 days.
and screw up an awesome game? fuck that.
How did they remake the music?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just listened to the Hyrule theme on youtube, it's definitely redone.
chartube12 said:
I would only buy MM if they increased the days from 3-7 or at least 5 days. To get to an area and beat it in just 3 days even with the inverted song of time is too short. If not altering the clock, let us keep all items after traveling backwards in time. I remember having to go through this one temple 5 times before I beat it because of having to get the keys all over again.
W...what? If they did that it wouldn't be Majora's Mask. A major part of the game is that you can't do everything and, more importantly, you can't save/help everyone. Heck, you only have to beat each dungeon once, and they are quick to redo do to you already having the major items that were in said dungeon when you redo them.

Also, if they let us keep the items, it would probably make saving everyone much easier, in which case they might as well just make the 3 days scripted, but then MM wouldn't be as fun, challenging, engaging, or moving.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
In This Thread:
>I hate Majora's Mask because it was too hard for me.

News flash. Hard =/= bad. If that's why you didn't like it, you simply suck at games. Please leave now.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
In This Thread:

News flash. Hard =/= bad. If that's why you didn't like it, you simply suck at games. Please leave now.
If they think MM is hard, then they'd absolutely hate the NES.

snake2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MM wasn't even that hard, just had that irritating 3 day thing. If they do remake MM I will wait until I can get it used for cheap

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Midna said:
In This Thread:

If they think MM is hard, then they'd absolutely hate the NES.

Yeah. For those who don't like hard games, play the original NES game, and input your name as "Zelda" for beginner's mode. It's a good way to get yourself trained for the other games.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBricker said:
Nathan Drake said:
WiiBricker said:
I hated Majoras Mask, but well, if they fix the shitty time limit I might pick this game up.

Yeah, remove a core game mechanic because people suck at the game!

GREAT IDEA, MAN
You either hate MM or you love it, but this "core game mechanic" actually destroyed the game.

LOL, You obviously did'nt play through the game.
Because if you had, you'd know there really IS'NT a "time" limit!
You can manipulate time, yes, but that's hardly a limit.

You should try again. Beautiful game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Wholesome, welcome