Gaming Majora's mask 1.1 very glitchy

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i had a little glitch today, i had the deku scrub mask on, i jumped from a little cliff, and went into one of those flowers, and just happened to take the mask off at the same time.
i heard the sound that i went 'inside the flower', but it played the 'taking the mask off' animation, and i was standing on the flower.
a new exploit? ;)

i don't like how link's left leg is a bit weird after you roll...

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Didn't run into any glitches outside of the harmless but funny "fall through the floor during a scene transition" which was in the N64 version already.
zlCfzTD0Xq8DJVWv0_

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I found a minor glitch.
I was in milk bar, played the ballad of the wind fish, got the mask, talked to barman, tried to buy chateau romani, but not enough rupee.

Now, I walk really fast in the bar 0_0 until I got out of it.

EDIT: It is replicable! Just go in the milk bar, step on the scene to play the song again, Link will then walk twice as fast until you get outside!
EDIT2: Yep, just go inside, talk to the zora, play the song, Link will walk faster! Weird little bug.

Reactions: Rizzorules

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a minor glitch.
I was in milk bar, played the ballad of the wind fish, got the mask, talked to barman, tried to buy chateau romani, but not enough rupee.

EDIT: It is replicable! Just go in the milk bar, step on the scene to play the song again, Link will then walk twice as fast until you get outside!
EDIT2: Yep, just go inside, talk to the zora, play the song, Link will walk faster! Weird little bug.

For some reason I read this as you were able to clip behind the counter by walking fast, or something XD I understand now, though

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason I read this as you were able to clip behind the counter by walking fast, or something XD I understand now, though

There is a similar glitch in MM n64 version, but requires chateau romany and bunny mask if I remember correctly.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I found a minor glitch.

lol it's not a bug, it happened in the n64 game
i forget exactly how to do it, but yeah, something about running super fast in there :)
-- or is it a bug? i thought it was an 'easter egg'.. :) they remade the game from the ground up (right?) so, i am certain it is not a mistake at least :)

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-