Majel Barrett-Rodenberry passes at age 76

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"If there was ever a sad day for nerds, it's today, as Majel Barrett-Rodenberry has passed away. The widow of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry is best remembered as the gorgeous Nurse Christine Chapel from the original series, the pesky and officious Lwaxana Troi from The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine, and of course the ubiquitous voice of Star Trek computers in movies, TV, and animated films (who hasn't used her voice as a system sound on their PC?). Majel also attended Star Trek conventions yearly and was a producer of Andromeda. Fortunately, Majel just finished her voice over work for the computers in J.J. Abrams' latest Trek movie.

I personally will still remember all the times we got to see her half naked in TNG as Lwaxana Troi, haha... what do you remember about her most?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Barrett died at her home in Bel Air, California, at 12:27AM on 18 December 2008 following a short battle with leukemia. She was 76 years old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1