Hardware Mac mini to Wii U

Heatran5400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So suppose I want to connect my wii U to a Mac mini through the hdmi port while the Mac mini is connect to a display through either FireWire or mini display. Would I be able to play my games on the display? Or it just isn't compatible? Thanks.
If there was a thread like this previously, sorry!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So suppose I want to connect my wii U to a Mac mini through the hdmi port while the Mac mini is connect to a display through either FireWire or mini display. Would I be able to play my games on the display? Or it just isn't compatible? Thanks.
If there was a thread like this previously, sorry!
For that you would need a USB capture card with component or HDMI in, like the Hauppauge HDPVR (first or the second one, both will work but I believe only 2 has HDMI)

Heatran5400

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. seems like that won't work. If you could help once more, what if I use a lighting display. I found a mini displayport female to mini displayport female adapter and a mini displayport to hdmi online. before buying, I would like to know if that would work.

I don't have the money to buy a capture card. I am using some points I have to buy stuff (around $10).:lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.