Hacking M3 Sakura 1.35/Touch Pod Problem

Sandman00009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this and the cheats are having problems on platinum i lent my r4 to my friend after gettting my m3 and theres cheats that work with the r4 and not the m3 i was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem and my touch pod wont even load cheats it just freezes at a white screen

NoobInTraining[L

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try getting the latest touchpod and copying the files onto your card, a file may have corrupted. Also make sure you have the latest cheats from the GBAtemp cheat page. I would be of morehelp but I only have sakura on my real and it works fine with the new pokemon.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Sandman00009 said:
i have this and the cheats are having problems on platinum i lent my r4 to my friend after gettting my m3 and theres cheats that work with the r4 and not the m3 i was wondering if there was a way to fix this problem and my touch pod wont even load cheats it just freezes at a white screen

AR Type B cheats (Pokemon cheats uses alot of these) doesn't work on on Sakura 1.35 2nd/Touchpod 4.3a..you can go back to Sakura 1.34/Touchpod 4.3 if you want to use those cheats. or wait for Sakura 1.36
also, turn OFF RTS/SoftReset

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: