Hacking Luma3ds setup noob question

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Awesome thanks for pointing me in the right direction. One last question, would this homebrew access and JK save manager be enough to edit Moon (cartridge) with pkhex? (Same as OR AS, basically, as I did with menuhax before 11.2). Only reason I'm asking is because I saw a YouTube video of a guy using pkhex on Sun/Moon using Luma and he said homebrew wouldn't work. Sorry if this question is veering off topic but I believe it's my last one lol
My stock/CFW-less N3DS is on 11.0 and I can backup Moon saves and edit them with PKHeX and re-inject them with standard homebrew just fine. There may be issues with O3DS, or with 11.2, so you'll just have to check for yourself I suppose.

nyctalopiaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I saw a guy saying regular hbl only worked on n3ds ? he also was saying that if u got an old 3ds like me, u had to setup luma; was he wrong?

nyctalopiaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well thanks a LOT for your answer dude. Was really worried about that, coming from a french youtuber "dalia pokemon" i think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol