Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
You are staff? no noob...so keep quiet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thank´s

You are calling people noobs when you didn't read the thread and see that it has been said over and over that not every game works. Pot calling the kettle black much?

Also he may not be staff but spamming the same shit over and over is a good way to get in trouble with the staff for spamming.

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're overthinking this. AuReiNand protects FIRM0/FIRM1 automatically when it detects that you have A9LH. There is no option to turn it on or off. The Force A9LH detection option will make AuReiNand always act like it detected A9LH and protect them. You should have it on, but it probably isn't needed unless you are doing something really awkward.
ok, so you're saying that regardless if i have all of the options in the boot menu off, AuReiNand will automatically protect FIRM0/1 if I am using a9lh?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any plans of porting LayeredFS to AuReiNAND? I heard it's for game translations without rebuilding the whole ROMFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol