Pakistan

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IM lookin on this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Firmware-Downgrade but I don't know what to do.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you explain what should I do first?

TO downgrade

It says right there on the bottom of the firmware downgrade page. :/

pbc1cGO.png

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
It says right there on the bottom of the firmware downgrade page. :/

pbc1cGO.png
On this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started page what should I do. I'm getting confused :wacko:

What should I do of these
  • Ninjhax (requires Cubic Ninja)
  • smashbroshax (requires Super Smash Bros. and only works on New 3DS)
  • oot3dhax (requires Ocarina of Time 3D and either a powersaves or another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • supermysterychunkhax (requires Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • freakyhax (requires Freakyforms Deluxe)
  • basehaxx (requires Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • BASICSploit (requires SmileBASIC)
  • smilehax (requires SmileBASIC)
  • stickerhax (requires Paper Mario: Sticker Star and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)\
I need one of em wright? I don't have any 3ds game so what should I use? & what is this smilehax?

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started page what should I do. I'm getting confused :wacko:

• oot3dhax (requires Ocarina of Time 3D and either a powersaves or another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • supermysterychunkhax (requires Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • basehaxx (requires Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • stickerhax (requires Paper Mario: Sticker Star and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)\
I need one of em wright? I don't have any 3ds game so what should I use? & what is this smilehax?
Dude, if you don't know what you're doing, I think you should go ask here.

EDIT: Oh, and get a hardmod, since you're already on the latest firmware.

Last edited by MushGuy,
Reactions: astronautlevel

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Unfortunately, You can not install any Custom Firmware on your 3DS without someones help. Because your 3DS is Firmware 11.0. that is not exploitable.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Dude, if you don't know what you're doing, I think you should go ask here.

EDIT: Oh, and get a hardmod, since you're already on the latest firmware.
for hardmod do I need to do the thing with the card adapter & to open my 3ds xl?

Unfortunately, You can not install any Custom Firmware on your 3DS without someones help. Because your 3DS is Firmware 11.0. that is not exploitable.
Ok but I got an idea first I will hardmod downgrade my console to 9.2sys. Then I will install luma. Then change the region of luma cfw. But I need help on it. I need info for it.

ThunderbInazuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello. I've been using Luma with A9LH (Actually I use the one that boots without the SD Card, ShadowNand) a long time ago ( it was still AuReiNand) and I have'nt have any problem. However, since the release of Luma 6.0 I can't play games that use "More Ram" like SSB and MH4 at my O3DS XL. Also, I tried to use the latest commit but I can't acess the site that does the path changer (http://luma3ds.ericchu.net) and I don't know if I used the pathchanger.py correctly. Also, I have these options selected:

14123961_1455741397785669_495019750_o.jpg

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
for hardmod do I need to do the thing with the card adapter & to open my 3ds xl?

Ok but I got an idea first I will hardmod downgrade my console to 9.2sys. Then I will install luma. Then change the region of luma cfw. But I need help on it. I need info for it.
Make your own thread or post in the noob thread, this isn't a general support thread.

Reactions: MushGuy

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I've been using Luma with A9LH (Actually I use the one that boots without the SD Card, ShadowNand) a long time ago ( it was still AuReiNand) and I have'nt have any problem. However, since the release of Luma 6.0 I can't play games that use "More Ram" like SSB and MH4 at my O3DS XL. Also, I tried to use the latest commit but I can't acess the site that does the path changer (http://luma3ds.ericchu.net) and I don't know if I used the pathchanger.py correctly. Also, I have these options selected:

View attachment 59834
Why do you have the "use second EmuNAND" option selected?

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's a good question. I don't know why. However, I deactivate it and SSB still doesn't work.
Try without the path changer, just put arm9loaderhax.bin at the root of the SD card. If everything works normally you probably didn't use the script properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)