Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnknownHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I deleted everything about Reinand and it's still working just fine. thanks everybody!

Upgrading from ARN 4.3 or older to Luma3DS
  1. Follow the Installation section on this page
  2. If you're upgrading from 3.9 or older, move the contents of SD:/rei/ to SD:/luma/
  3. If, instead, you're upgrading from 3.10 or newer, move the contents of SD:/aurei/ toSD:/luma/
  4. Remove anything other than "payloads" folder in SD:/luma/
  5. (Optional) Rename your <button>.bin to <button>_<payloadname>.bin (e.g. y_uncart.bin)
  6. (Optional) Rename your default.bin to start_<payloadname>.bin (e.g. start_d9.bin)
  7. Boot.
  8. Reconfigure.
I am not entirly sure but I am pretty sure this is you question... Sry if it is not.

i deleted rei but thanks for you help anyways.

Last edited by TheUnknownHunter,

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi.
So I help a guy to hack is 3DS, and he update Luma3DS iwth LumaUpdate and after when he opne is 3DS, this meesage from Luma3DS appears :
Code:
Processor: ARM9
Exception type: data abort

R0 00000000 R1 E3A01040
R2 00000005 R3 00000004
R4 00000000 R5 24000040
R6 24068400 R7 00089100
R8 00000001 R9 00000000
R10 26FFFF24 R11 26FFFFFC
R12 26FFFE78 SP 26FFFE98
LR 00000050 PC 23F05A2C
CPSR 200000D3

You can find a dump in the following file :
/luma/dumps/arm9/crash_dump_00000000.dmp

Press any button to shutdown

What is the solution?
Download manually the file of Luma3DS and put it?
Help. :unsure:

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Hi.
So I help a guy to hack is 3DS, and he update Luma3DS iwth LumaUpdate and after when he opne is 3DS, this meesage from Luma3DS appears :
Code:
Processor: ARM9
Exception type: data abort

R0 00000000 R1 E3A01040
R2 00000005 R3 00000004
R4 00000000 R5 24000040
R6 24068400 R7 00089100
R8 00000001 R9 00000000
R10 26FFFF24 R11 26FFFFFC
R12 26FFFE78 SP 26FFFE98
LR 00000050 PC 23F05A2C
CPSR 200000D3

You can find a dump in the following file :
/luma/dumps/arm9/crash_dump_00000000.dmp

Press any button to shutdown

What is the solution?
Download manually the file of Luma3DS and put it?
Help. :unsure:
You grabbed the dev version. Grab the non dev version.

D

Deleted User

I'm having difficulties saving changes in RedNAND with Luma3DS.

I activate "Show current NAND in System Settings"
But when I complete the process of formatting my SysNand and initial setup, I reinstall menuhax to go back to RedNAND but "Show current NAND in System Settings" isn't selected, and even if I select it, it still will not say "Emu" before the System Settings version #.

I've already tried this twice. Am I doing something wrong when I activate the option? ;__;

Edit: Haven't tried to format anything yet, but I do notice that after a handful of successful attempts at launching RedNAND with Luma3DS, ( ) Show current NAND in System Settings keeps reverting to unselected :sad:

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

I'm having difficulties saving changes in RedNAND with Luma3DS.

I activate "Show current NAND in System Settings"
But when I complete the process of formatting my SysNand and initial setup, I reinstall menuhax to go back to RedNAND but "Show current NAND in System Settings" isn't selected, and even if I select it, it still will not say "Emu" before the System Settings version #.

I've already tried this twice. Am I doing something wrong when I activate the option? ;__;
Are you pressing start or power button after you choose the options?

D

Deleted User

Are you pressing start or power button after you choose the options?

I do recall the first time I did, yes, since I was having difficult booting to the Home Menu (at first). Should I be holding start after saving my changes? xD

D

Deleted User

Yes you should be pressing it. :)
Edit: Let me know if that works.

Nope. I had held onto the button for at least ten seconds. It only begins to launch when you remove the button, so after I had withdrew, I continued to hold the Start button. It still does not save.

D

Deleted User

Nope. I had held onto the button for at least ten seconds. It only begins to launch when you remove the button, so after I had withdrew, I continued to hold the Start button. It still does not save.
You turned it on and held select to open the menu....
Chose your options.
Then press start. It should either reboot or boot to home menu depending on which version you use.
If this is what you are doing I am not sure whats wrong. Try updating your luma arm9loaderhax.bin.

D

Deleted User

You turned it on and held select to open the menu....
Chose your options.
Then press start. It should either reboot or boot to home menu depending on which version you use.
If this is what you are doing I am not sure whats wrong. Try updating your luma arm9loaderhax.bin.

Oh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm on Part 3 of the guide. I don't need to hold select to open the menu.

Is the SD Card switch set to lock?

It's a microSD, so no.

Edit: I'd also like to mention that it seems like they're not linked? I notice differences between the SysNand and RedNand. Not sure if this is really that helpful, though.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Okay my bad. Just let it open then choose, then start. If not I will help later I am going out. Sry about that.

No worries! I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Edit: I don't know what's wrong with me, l but literally nothing I configure lasts. I'm gonna go format and delete literally everything on this 3DS I can and restart from the bottom of Part 2. I think where I made a huge mistake was overlapping different Nintendo 3DS folder files. Never again!

Last edited by ,

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No worries! I'm sure I'll figure something out.

it might sound dumb but it might also be the cause of your Problem.. Do you have the "luma" folder on the root of your sd card?
I experienced that issue before & later realized I forgot to move the folder while switching Cards.

Seems like Luma3DS doesn't create/save the configurations if the luma directory doesn't exist.

Last edited by Kuroi-Akira,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work