Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
>running latest Luma3DS with custom path
>had custom HOME Menu assets but they have all been reset (custom HOME Menu, Notifications, Friends List, amiibo Settings)
>11.0.0.33U
Anything I do asks to update. Is this even a Luma3DS issue, should I make a new thread?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>running latest Luma3DS with custom path
>had custom HOME Menu assets but they have all been reset (custom HOME Menu, Notifications, Friends List, amiibo Settings)
>11.0.0.33U
Anything I do asks to update. Is this even a Luma3DS issue, should I make a new thread?
TuxSH posted the link to the nightlies on this page just download it and replace arm9loaderhax bin with the new one.

Genm1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant manage to set a custom pathwith Lumas recent nightly because i want to play smash online and it just stays black the screen when running the game, help!

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
oh , safesysupdater !? that sounds easy enough , i shall try it later on thank u.

edit: any U.S version of 9.2 emuNAND is fine yes ? (from the iso site)

edit1: and ooh , i almost forgot , so if i use the sysupdater app and then install the 9.2 emuNAND downgrade cia files will that automatically downgrade emuNAND and not touch sysNAND yes?

so steps for me with updated sysNAND only would be these v

1.creating/restoring a backup of my emuNAND (my backup is a 10.x fw)
2.download the U.S emuNAND 9.2 update cia files put them in updates folder on sd card.
3.use sysupdater and install the cias off updates folder.

yes?

Yes just make sure the 9.2 files are the right ones for your system. When you run the downgrader from emunand it downgrades the emunand not the sysnand.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

606simps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Forgive me if this is a silly question. I saw that luma3ds support region/language emulation for specific games. Does this mean I can play multiplayer on different region consoles? For example, I have a JP and a US console, can I play multiplayer on Mario Cart 7 or Kirby: Planet Robobot. Thanks in advance!
!!

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if this is a silly question. I saw that luma3ds support region/language emulation for specific games. Does this mean I can play multiplayer on different region consoles? For example, I have a JP and a US console, can I play multiplayer on Mario Cart 7 or Kirby: Planet Robobot. Thanks in advance!
!!
In order to do that you want to use config (can't link here, google "DevMenu pastebin"), scroll down to EULA option, press down on the dpad until it says "FF.FF" for the EULA you want to accept, then accept it.

606simps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
In order to do that you want to use config (can't link here, google "DevMenu pastebin"), scroll down to EULA option, press down on the dpad until it says "FF.FF" for the EULA you want to accept, then accept it.
So I am supposed to use this DevMenu on whatever cfw I like? Currently using rxtool and GW on my two consoles.

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does luma3ds have loader.cxi support?

Last edited by Yudowat, , Reason: it was loader -_-

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I upgraded mine A9LH O3DS XL from ARN 4.1 to Luma3DS 5.4 using this upgrade guide here:

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Lum...ade#upgrading-from-arn-43-or-older-to-luma3ds

After upgrading, I did the initial setup, and check marked "Force A9LH detectection" and "SHow current NAND in System Settings".

All works as intended (1st emuNAND boots by default, sysNAND boots by holding L, 2nd emuNAND boots by holding B)

But none of the payloads works (just blank screen with backlight on), I have named them all in the newer format and I guess I no more have to hold L key with the payload key anymore.

Kindly let me know what went wrong, why none of the payloads work. I have start_d9.bin (Decrypt9), x_emund9.bin (EmuNAND9), y_uncart.bin (UnCart) in the luma/payloads folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up