Country
Italy
Last edited by Aurora Wright,

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of getting arm9loaderhax in this? I know it was recently added to the official version of ReiNAND and it would be awesome if we could get it for the o3ds.
There are very few changes to ReiNAND to make it compatible with a9lh (pretty much just this), but it will likely have to be modified for O3DS' instructions and not simply ported.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have arm9loaderhax installed, have a hard mod, and are on O3DS (NOT N3DS), give this build a try. It's simply ReiNAND mod with the a9lh patch.

Make sure you have ReiNand already properly set up.

(If you don't know what you're doing or what I'm talking about, this isn't for you.)

Last edited by gameking66,

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
based on the art style, it seems like a miyazaki movie. not sure which one though.
When Marnie was there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have arm9loaderhax installed, have a hard mod, and are on O3DS (NOT N3DS), give this build a try. It's simply ReiNAND mod with the a9lh patch.

(If you don't know what you're doing or what I'm talking about, this isn't for you.)
No worky.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You properly set up (Au)ReiNand stuff before trying?
I already had some people try this on IRC, there's more needed to get it working properly... the payloads seems to be running somewhat (also btw you need to remove the screen stuff, basically get draw.c/h out and take out the LoadSplash() function from the main.c as well as the include for draw.h out and you should be good) the payload will put a patched_firmware.bin in the rei directory, but won't actually do the firmlaunch

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i am trying to setup this , N3DS XL US , 9.2
i put ReiNand.dat in the root of the SD card rei folder in the root of the SD card and inside of it there is firmware.bin for the N3DS
there is folder inside of it called emunand and inside of it there is a file called emunand.bin
in 3ds folder i put ReiNand.3dsx and ReiNand.smdh
i run them using cold booting and chose ReiNand , then nothing happen.

Noelemahc

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i am trying to setup this , N3DS XL US , 9.2
i put ReiNand.dat in the root of the SD card rei folder in the root of the SD card and inside of it there is firmware.bin for the N3DS
there is folder inside of it called emunand and inside of it there is a file called emunand.bin
in 3ds folder i put ReiNand.3dsx and ReiNand.smdh
i run them using cold booting and chose ReiNand , then nothing happen.
Just to make sure: You HAVE created an emuNAND partition on your SD card, yes? (or have had a different CFW set up before)
Also: obtain a splash.bin from the ReiNAND splash image thread, having a splash helps diagnose at which stage the loading borks, at least for me it helped a lot.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Just to make sure: You HAVE created an emuNAND partition on your SD card, yes? (or have had a different CFW set up before)
Also: obtain a splash.bin from the ReiNAND splash image thread, having a splash helps diagnose at which stage the loading borks, at least for me it helped a lot.
yes, i have GW emunand
also had the splash.bin
the splash image is not loading at all

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
why are people in a rush to use arm9loaderhax? just use a Boot manager to boot into your fav CFW.

once arm9loaderhax is ready its ready.

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
otp?

ive been away like 3 days... whats OTP?

damn the 3ds scene is moving fast. lol.
It's what you dump after downgrading to 2.1, if you look in the tut section you'll find the OTP thread there. If you are thinking about downgrading just know there are risks of bricking in advance so it's best to have a hardmod until the guide is updated to be more safe tonight.

Reactions: Flame

YharnamBadass

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
So I was using a old version of ctrbootmanager, it worked fine and boot rates were amazing, but then I changed it for the latest version so I could use images on it, and now I´m getting the worst boot rates of my life, can anyone share some info on this?. cfg settings would also help greatly. I don´t want to autoboot since I also use hombrew launcher and launch mini pasta through the manager.

Last edited by YharnamBadass,

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Arm9LoaderHax is now fully supported with all the features. Works on both O3DS and N3DS. On an A9LH setup, you need an extra "firmware90.bin" file in the rei folder (now included in the FIRMs file on github).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O