Hacking looking for some cache.txt for nintendont? ask here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It took me a lot of time, and work, but it is finished, I have make a The Simpsons hit and run cache, BUT, it have some problems, the first loading... screen can't be acelerated, it loads a huge big files (256MB of sound, and another 58MB of more sound), and it has so many files, so the 220 files limits me to cache all the things, the loading times aren't to much faster because of this, but I hope it can help a little, I have tested my self in Nintendont v1.98 with Wii U, VinsCool can you add this to the​
repositry please?, the ID is GHQE7D, thanks!​

Maybe someday I could make a better version.

Thanks! I added it on the list.

crystalmage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to request caches for all the resident evil games ntsc versions and bloodrayne ntsc version if anyone has the time thanks.

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to request caches for all the resident evil games ntsc versions and bloodrayne ntsc version if anyone has the time thanks.
I would like to help you, but I don't own any of these games, sorry. Anyone else?

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the code/cache.txt that I need to run Sonic Gems Collection with in the folder of games in the SD card?
I'd really like to know and run this game.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What is the code/cache.txt that I need to run Sonic Gems Collection with in the folder of games in the SD card?
I'd really like to know and run this game.

You don't need any cache to run the game, and no code, only create a folder saying games, next create another folder saying what you want, and inside that folder put the game.

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need any cache to run the game, and no code, only create a folder saying games, next create another folder saying what you want, and inside that folder put the game.

Okay. In my SD card I already have Nintendont. In my SD card I have the folders games\Sonic Gems Collection\game.iso. Would it work fine if it's just like that?

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much. I'll let you know if there is any problems. I seriously never expected a reply this quickly.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank you so much. I'll let you know if there is any problems. I seriously never expected a reply this quickly.

Haha, don't worry let me know if tou need something, but this isn't the best thread to talk about, it's better to talk in the central Nintendont thread, it is in the Wii U hacking and homebrew forum.

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, could you link me to the thread? Get it Link? Hah. I just finished downloading Wind Waker!
I'm quite exited to play my childhood once again.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't know if my Wii is just being stupid, but sometimes the games will just freeze and the sound in Sonic Gems is distorted. It'll just freeze before I get a chance to actually play the game. Is there settings you need to set or anything?

Well, I don't know if the game works, some games got problems... maybe it is that, try Wind Waker, it should run perfectly.

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried it. It was pretty fine and good FPS. But after it showed Nintendo and all the companies when you first start the game, it'll just freeze.

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! :D can you make a cache file for True Crime Streets of LA? PLEASE! :3
Are you experiencing slow loading time? Since a while loading speed greatly improved. I never ever used a cache file since august. What device do you use to load the game? Please let me know, I may try to help you :)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you experiencing slow loading time? Since a while loading speed greatly improved. I never ever used a cache file since august. What device do you use to load the game? Please let me know, I may try to help you :)

Hi, thanks for reply :D, im using a USB HDD and i feel like the speed while loading missions is too long D: thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!