Hacking looking for some cache.txt for nintendont? ask here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the work :) also thanks to te original autor af this one ;)

If now you have the ISO, you can do a better version, I don't know if I will keep working in this cache...

EDIT: The game charges fast, I have tried the cache, it's fine for me.

EDIT2: If you want VinsCool, you can add the cache to the repository, it's working :).

Attachments

• cache.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: VinsCool

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks a lot :) I will commit to the repositry.

I was thinking, this cache could be the final version, because the game doesn't need a game cache, it loads fast without a cache, if you want put this cache in the repositry like the others, the ID is GLEE08, Thanks! I always request to be the caches in the repositry becuase the caches took me work, Thank you! :)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I added VinsCool as a collaborator to the repo, so caches shouldn't take as long to get added now. All I ask is that you give proper credit to the original author(s) when a new cache is submitted, or edited.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I added VinsCool as a collaborator to the repo, so caches shouldn't take as long to get added now. All I ask is that you give proper credit to the original author(s) when a new cache is submitted, or edited.

Of course!, I do not want to the same thing that happend with me with the Wii Nintendont forwarder happens to him, of course he need to get credit ;).

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Added: GFZE01 (F-Zero GX) by Greyrogue. This cache.txt is needed to make the game working, with the latest nintendont version.
I got the game recently, it is great it works now :D I will take a look in its files, seeing if there is improvements to do, because it is a basic cache.txt used to boot the game.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added: GFZE01 (F-Zero GX) by Greyrogue. This cache.txt is needed to make the game working, with the latest nintendont version.
I got the game recently, it is great it works now :D I will take a look in its files, seeing if there is improvements to do, because it is a basic cache.txt used to boot the game.
Works on PAL or just NTSC? i used it on European version of game, and still slow loading :c

Edit: GFZP01

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Works on PAL or just NTSC? i used it on European version of game, and still slow loading :c

Edit: GFZP01

It may work on it. look in dolphin's game property, in the game file system to see if files writen in cache.txt match with yours. aslo it is a basic cache.txt it is just used to make the game boot.
I looked in dolphin, the game reload files many times, even up to 5 times in the same race ! I will work on an updated cache.txt tomorow. Don't worry, there is improvements coming for this one ;)

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

HolmesNumba187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested several of these and a few were working flawlessly (Mario Sunshine, Windwaker, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle). I had trouble using the cache for Resident Evil 3 (would reboot the wii while trying to load iso) and Super Smash Bros Melee would just sit at a black screen on launch. I am using a Y-cable USB on version 1.80. Happens on both Wii and WiiU.

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Tested several of these and a few were working flawlessly (Mario Sunshine, Windwaker, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle). I had trouble using the cache for Resident Evil 3 (would reboot the wii while trying to load iso) and Super Smash Bros Melee would just sit at a black screen on launch. I am using a Y-cable USB on version 1.80. Happens on both Wii and WiiU.

I don't have these two games, so I can't really help with your issue :(

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Try using a SD, it could be your device.

VinsCool

OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
VinsCool, you know that FIX94 was making a auto cache system? if he do a final version, the caches won't be necessary as you say.

Hmmm it is already made from long time ago... the only difference, making a cache.txt specify which files are cached on boot, while autocache load them once, and keep some of them in memory, if the game reloads them more. what I meant is, from his fatfs tweak, loading times are now shorter, even in games that were slow in previous versions.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It took me a lot of time, and work, but it is finished, I have make a The Simpsons hit and run cache, BUT, it have some problems, the first loading... screen can't be acelerated, it loads a huge big files (256MB of sound, and another 58MB of more sound), and it has so many files, so the 220 files limits me to cache all the things, the loading times aren't to much faster because of this, but I hope it can help a little, I have tested my self in Nintendont v1.98 with Wii U, VinsCool can you add this to the​
repositry please?, the ID is GHQE7D, thanks!​

Maybe someday I could make a better version.

Attachments

• cache.txt
    2 KB · Views: 418
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0