Gaming Looking for Bravely Second early access demo cia (Region free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratatapa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All in the title!

That iso site doesn't have it yet, so i'm taking a chance here

Thanks!

Ratatapa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the bump, since I think bumps are not well received here but it seems the game has been out on eshop for 2-3 days for collectors, so if anyone has it :P

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm in the UK, am on their newslist, was a Club Nintendo member day one, and they've not sent me one single code for anything out-of-the-blue during those 14 years...
...14 years during which time I bought; a gamecube, a gba, 2 gba sp's, 2 nds's, a ds lite, a wii, 2 o3ds's and a n3dsxl, not to mention all the peripherals and software :angry:

C'mon ninty... just one little code for a demo (that's out for everyone in a week anyway)... you could do that for me :sad:

lol, seriously, if I get one I'll upload it. ;)

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just thought I'd point out that regardless of when the codes were sent out, it isn't available for download until the 4th (today)... so expect it on that iso site later today/tomorrow ;)

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just thought I'd point out that regardless of when the codes were sent out, it isn't available for download until the 4th (today)... so expect it on that iso site later today/tomorrow ;)
Of course it is available... or do you think the full playthrough on youtube was done without downloading it?

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't argue with that, or explain how it's counter to all the info I've seen.
For example, here's the info from http://www.game.co.uk/en/bravely-second-end-layer-895224
Untitled-1.png

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
  • Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
  • Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
  • We do not condone piracy in any way.
  • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1