Gaming Looking for a Bravely Second Demo Save

koyuki38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

Because i sux, i lost my save of Bravely Second Demo that i finished few days ago.

Can someone upload me a complete save ?

I don't need especially a full 100% save, not even a finished save in fact, but that would be nice if i have not to start from the beginning.

(also, how do i install it on my 3DS ^^'. I have GW, ReiNand or Rxtools working. Do i need the reinstall the game from eshop ?)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi

Because i sux, i lost my save of Bravely Second Demo that i finished few days ago.

Can someone upload me a complete save ?

I don't need especially a full 100% save, not even a finished save in fact, but that would be nice if i have not to start from the beginning.

(also, how do i install it on my 3DS ^^'. I have GW, ReiNand or Rxtools working. Do i need the reinstall the game from eshop ?)
I just finished it 100% yesterday (all characters level 20, all jobs level 4 and all quests finished), I can send you my save.

koyuki38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much

When you say all quests, that means that there is extra quest(s) after finishing the demo ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Does that save have 20 villagers by chance? If it's even possible to import a save with 20 villagers....completing the game is not my problem...getti g 20 villagers is.....

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does that save have 20 villagers by chance? If it's even possible to import a save with 20 villagers....completing the game is not my problem...getti g 20 villagers is.....
No, sorry. I didn't streetpass anyone and the spotpass functionality is disabled in the demo...
Any idea if getting all the villagers and unlocking everything in the village gives you any bonus items in the full version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...