• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sure, but who's commiting all these terrible acts against other human beings? islam is cancer

You are blaming more than 2 billion people for what hundreds of people do. Because they say they are Muslim doesn't mean this is Islam. If someone commits a mass shooting, should we say his religion is cancer? And when poor kids get killed by mentally disturbed people every month in the US because of the predominance of guns, nobody says anything? I think you should shut the fuck up. From now, I'll report any post insulting Islam or Muslims for racism/xenophobia, because that's what this is, you douchebag.

PS: I'm an atheist, born from an agnostic father and a Muslim mother.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The whole Middle East region (except for Israel) is a mess. Hezbollah has been allowed to run amok for decades.

Gotta hand it to Netanyahu he's been a stern in his approach of handling these radical Islamic terrorist. If they kill 1 Israel citizen, their whole neighborhood gets taken down. Guess that's the only way radical Islamists will learn.

And kill innocent people even kids with them. And they react the same way as you since they want revenge. Neverending cicle

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You forget all the fighting Jets (or drones) that throw bombs over building at the night when people usual sleep and these are not all terrorist or whatever you will name them.
But i guess your kind of people just repeat the same stuff over and over again without really thinking about it ^^ Hey wait this is kind of similar to ...

Last edited by nIxx,
Reactions: lordkaos
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Des-lyceens-marocains-a-l-hotel-de-ville_reference.jpg

rolbenzaken-vip-blog-com-1029513435589840_ecc601429b[1].jpg

Watch out people, these are cancer.

Last edited by StarTrekVoyager,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You forget all the fighting Jets (or drones) that throw bombs over building at the night when people usual sleep and these are not all terrorist or whatever you will name them.
But i guess your kind of people just repeat the same stuff over and over again without really thinking about it ^^ Hey wait this is kind of similar to ...

It's time the countries that allow terrorist groups to hide in schools or hospitals get held accountable.

What is Israel supposed to do, allow rockets to be shot into their sovereign country?

They have to target these radical Islamic terrorists with the best tools, while trying to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible.

Bibi is doing his best to protect his citizens, that's why he got re-elected! Bravo to him for standing up for his people.

Last edited by el_gonz87,

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Srsly guys, people died and what are you doing? Say the islam is stupid like 365 the day, can't we be like a human being with out hate just for one day and stand up as a society as a whole?
I hope the best for the families and friends of the innocents.
BTW: Christian terrorism still exist and it's a big problem in africa, and it's the west fault especially the US with their slavery in rhe past. So I can say fuck the Us americans, they are in direct terrorists? No, absolutely not because not every US american is like that especially today. So pls see people as a human being with their own personality etc. Every religion, political view etc can be use for terrorism so start thinking about the real reasons and not jusr say it's the islam fault.

Reactions: StarTrekVoyager

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Srsly guys, people died and what are you doing? Say the islam is stupid like 365 the day, can't we be like a human being with out hate just for one day and stand up as a society as a whole?
I hope the best for the families and friends of the innocents.
BTW: Christian terrorism still exist and it's a big problem in africa, and it's the west fault especially the US with their slavery in rhe past. So I can say fuck the Us americans, they are in direct terrorists? No, absolutely not because not every US american is like that especially today. So pls see people as a human being with their own personality etc. Every religion, political view etc can be use for terrorism so start thinking about the real reasons and not jusr say it's the islam fault.

To be honest, the vast majority of jihadi-inspired terrorism and the shit in the Middle East was/is caused by American and other western nation's past and current foreign policy decisions.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To be honest, the vast majority of jihadi-inspired terrorism and the shit in the Middle East was/is caused by American and other western nation's past and current foreign policy decisions.
I know that, but I think that would be much more difficult to explain because it's not that long ago and explaining it to patriotic people can be difficult, but still I think I gave some examples why we need to look for the real reasons and think more than just populist.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense, but lumping all Trump voters as being stupid when clearly that isn't the case is pretty fucking asinine. I could easily lump all Clinton and Bernie supporters as being intolerant crybabies who don't like others' opinions, but I won't. This is why politics will never end well, people are always bickering on either side ad nauseum without any clear victor. Yes, there was a terrorist attack, yes, the guy who did it was an idiot, it never should have happened, for for hell's sake people, learn to disagree. Sheesh. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Generalizing a specific group of people for the actions of some is not only foolish, but it only makes the other side look equally just as bad. There's no clear victor in political discussions. One political groups' opinions are in no way superior to another's, people who think in such a sanctimonious manner should not be taken seriously.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No offense, but lumping all Trump voters as being stupid when clearly that isn't the case is pretty fucking asinine. I could easily lump all Clinton and Bernie supporters as being intolerant crybabies who don't like others' opinions, but I won't. This is why politics will never end well, people are always bickering on either side ad nauseum without any clear victor. Yes, there was a terrorist attack, yes, the guy who did it was an idiot, it never should have happened, for for hell's sake people, learn to disagree. Sheesh. :rolleyes::ph34r:

Well, this guy still insulted Islam, said that I was a dirty Muslim etc. I am not saying that because they voted Republican, I have nothing against this party. But it is a fact that D. Trump is a stupid random millionnaire that million people decided to elect POTUS, and that bothers me.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this guy still insulted Islam, said that I was a dirty Muslim etc. I am not saying that because they voted Republican, I have nothing against this party. But it is a fact that D. Trump is a stupid random millionnaire that million people decided to elect POTUS, and that bothers me.

Well, you did say this,

But you are certainly the same type of mentally retarded people who voted for Trump.

No offense, dude, but that's a pretty bold and stupid assumption to make when you don't know what all the thoughts of people who supported Trump. I don't go around lumping people who supported Clinton or Bernie for the actions of a few, do I? No, then neither should you, or anyone else. I could so easily generalize based on the actions of others, but I don't because that solves nothing.

It's comments like this that make me want to start blocking people.

I had my reasons for not electing Clinton, and yet according to people on the internet, that's worthy of ridicule, well I think that's utter bullshit just because my opinions are different from others. I have right-wing beliefs, but nothing against those who are left wing. It's when either spectrum gets extreme is when I call BS.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
islam is a race now? ok lol

Dictionary.com describes Islam as:

noun
1. The religious faith of Muslims, based on the words and religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran, the basic principle of which is absolute submission to a unique and personal god, Allah.

2. The whole body of Muslim believers, their civilization, and the countries in which theirs is the dominant religion.

So yes, not a race, but a body of religious followers. Arabic is a race of people primarily in the Middle East, Islam is a religion. contrary to what people think. It's like saying Christianity is a race.

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
Guys, I will try my best to ensure no Muslim gets radicalised whomever I know! If words don't matter then I'll give them a taste of their own ideals.

I feel really bad for the victims my condolences to them and their loved ones.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah I did not say every thing, because it would be far to long, but anyway I do it now. racism, sexism, islamicphobes, homophob, biphob, christianphobic, [insertanything]phobic,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I did not say every thing, because it would be far to long, but anyway I do it now. racism, sexism, islamicphobes, homophob, biphob, christianphobic, [insertanything]phobic,

People can be any kind of phobic today, political correctness needs to die however. Phobia comes from the Greek, phobos, which means fear.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, you did say this,

No offense, dude, but that's a pretty bold and stupid assumption to make when you don't know what all the thoughts of people who supported Trump. I don't go around lumping people who supported Clinton or Bernie for the actions of a few, do I? No, then neither should you, or anyone else. I could so easily generalize based on the actions of others, but I don't because that solves nothing.

It's comments like this that make me want to start blocking people.

I had my reasons for not electing Clinton, and yet according to people on the internet, that's worthy of ridicule, well I think that's utter bullshit just because my opinions are different from others. I have right-wing beliefs, but nothing against those who are left wing. It's when either spectrum gets extreme is when I call BS.

Man, in France, Clinton would almost being called far-right-wing. But I suppose I've been a bit excessive. Yet this doesn't excuse xhat some people are saying. And Racism is used as a general word in this case, a synonym to xenophobia, etc. Still, that's discrimination. And I call bullshit, the word race can't be used for humans.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, in France, Clinton would almost being called far-right-wing. But I suppose I've been a bit excessive. Yet this doesn't excuse xhat some people are saying. And Racism is used as a general word in this case, a synonym to xenophobia, etc. Still, that's discrimination. And I call bullshit, the word race can't be used for humans.

Islam is a religious group of people, not a race. Arabic/Arab is a race, big difference. And I though liberal-thinking people were supposed to be tolerant, respecting the opinions of others, but all get up in their underwear whenever their opinions aren't the same as theirs. I've been trying to do my damnedest at being neutral and respectful, I guess that too is a big effing waste of time on here. :( Why do I even bother trying to be neutral and levelheaded? *Sigh*

I know, but we do not use phobia in for example homophob as a description of fear.

It is also interchangeable with the word hate. Like say Spheksophobia, the fear or hatred/aversion to wasps and hornets. But people who don't agree with the thinking should not be labeled as such as that is hardly a fair assumption, not agreeing with something is not tantamount to hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff