• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

London Terror attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You know why this didn't happen 5 years ago? Hmm but the eu did exist 5 years ago and did also accept refugees... but you know why this didn't happen 5 years ago? It's because 5 years ago the "Islamic state" or however you want to call that terror didn't majorly control any parts of Iran. Believe me when we're done with them, then it's going to be "like 5 years ago".
And giving the eu all the fault is just wrong

AHAHHAHAHAH
European Union is founded in '93.

Mate, I suggest you do some serious research cause you're not even worthy of displaying Europe as your avatar this way.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
You know why this didn't happen 5 years ago? Hmm but the eu did exist 5 years ago and did also accept refugees... but you know why this didn't happen 5 years ago? It's because 5 years ago the "Islamic state" or however you want to call that terror didn't majorly control any parts of Iran. Believe me when we're done with them, then it's going to be "like 5 years ago".
And giving the eu all the fault is just wrong
The EU isn't exactly helping things either. Maybe if the integration process was better and didn't allow for ghettos to crop up the problematic portion of the population would be easier to notice.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AHAHHAHAHAH
European Union is founded in '93.

Mate, I suggest you do some serious research cause you're not even worthy of displaying Europe as your avatar this way.
? Learn to read xD I said it "already" existed 5 years ago...

MeAndHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The EU isn't exactly helping things either. Maybe if the integration process was better and didn't allow for ghettos to crop up the problematic portion of the population would be easier to notice.
actually i don't know why im bringing eu into this, it has nothing to do with it right now. I know the eu is not perfect, but I hope that you understand that it's also not bad.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you are a racist bigot. more clear? who thinks his smart but cant even use a fucking flashcart. then who cried like a bitch.
well then he can rot in hell:D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

he wouldnt. its reported that he is dead now.
this is what I wanted to quote

MeAndHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well shit....whoever did this deserves to rot in prison till the end of time....damn lunatics
died in action, my friend. So, don't worry about that. I love how you say "rot in prison" and not "kill him! hang him! bring the capital punishment back!" because those people who say that aren't better than the murderer themself.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
? Learn to read xD I said it "already" existed 5 years ago...

HUR DURR I R USING ECKS DEE
Maybe try wording it better next time.

You clearly know shit about Europe.
There weren't any refugees 5 years ago.

Not to mention ISIS isn't in control over Iran.
ISIS controls Iraq and parts of Syria.

Back in the 70's, women in Iran wore bikinis n what not, picture perfect example of a westernized muslim country.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
died in action, my friend. So, don't worry about that. I love how you say "rot in prison" and not "kill him! hang him! bring the capital punishment back!" because those people who say that aren't better than the murderer themself.
Nah, you commit a crime on this level, you deserve to die.

Reactions: DinohScene

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IMO rotting In prison is a far worse punishment then being killed, if you get the capital punishment, it's over in a few minutes. throwing him in prison for good means he has to suffer there until he dies, knowing he'll never have freedom again.

MeAndHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IMO rotting In prison is a far worse punishment then being killed, if you get the capital punishment, it's over in a few minutes. throwing him in prison for good means he has to suffer there until he dies, knowing he'll never have freedom again.
the good thing is a terrorist gets mostly killed in action, so that's not something i would really worry about... anyway I'm against it.. if you think its better, thats your opinion. I think no person deserves to die, even if he killed someone and I think it's better when he suffers in jail and thinks about what he did, then get killed quickly so he has to think about nothing

alexg1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone believes that things like this happen only in Europe is wrong. Take America for instance. Every year we have several stabbing-incidents.
And those will continue until the IS won't be completely annihilated.
Not Europe's fault. And btw one question to every ignorant person who believes it's europes fault because they let them in: What are we supposed to do? an immigrant escapes into our country, what should we do with him?
Killing him would result in protests and medias would freak out like never before. Of course you also have the option of rejecting him... and what next? The country where he comes from doesn't want him... and what now? What should we do with him? Thats why we let so many people in our countries... and most of the time it helped the economy. Sure incidents like this happen but still even if we wouldn't let them in, it wouldn't get any better. Believe me. And to everyone: please just wait, because we will solve this somehow. Were not there yet, but we will.
EU pays turkey a Ton of money and will probably pay even more Asian countries so they accept those refugees. So, please, just give it 2 or 3 years and everything is going to be okay. We would have 100,000 refugees a month but because we pay them that money we only have about 1000-2000. And this number will decrease if people will believe in it. IS is also almost down, so we can only hope for bright future.
You're an idealist with no solution. Yes, it is the fault of idealistic, clueless European liberals that this is happening to them. Getting rid of them will make it get better by reducing the crime rate. No one ever said we had to kill them. Just deport them.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

MeAndHax

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're an idealist with no solution. Yes, it is the fault of idealistic, clueless European liberals that this is happening to them. Getting rid of them will make it get better by reducing the crime rate. No one ever said we had to kill them. Just deport them.
but the question is: Where? we don't know where they are from and that's the problem. They come to us with no papers or anything.. so where to go with them? exactly. No one knows because no country gives a fuck about an unknown guy without papers. Basically no country wants him

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Gonna state a few things:
-Iran is not Irak (Iran is basically former Persia)
-Shia Muslims are basically no danger to Europe/America. Almost all terror attacks in Europe/America were done by Sunni Muslims
-Western countries are backing Sunni Jihadis in countries like Syria (before that in Lybia, long before that Afghanistan against USSR etc)
-Even when ISIS is destroyed, the ideology remains. Remember 9/11? There was no ISIS back then!
-Al Quaida (remember them?) are basically our allies against Asad
-> Especially USA (but also France and UK) have destroyed the Middle East by backing beheaders for a long time. The chickens come home to roost. And it won't stop once ISIS is destroyed.

D

Deleted User

There weren't any refugees 5 years ago.
Refugees at all?
Refugees that didn't integrate?
Refugees coming from Islamic countries?
This isn't some gotcha question, honestly curious because you seem to know so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-