Country
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE said:
2255: Gareth Furby, BBC News, London

Gangs of masked youths are roaming the streets with petrol bombs in Clapham Junction.

Apparantly, not much damage done in EC or central london in general.(SO FAR AT LEAST).
It's mostly fucking south east london where I live o_o

more or less and it's getting closer, i've already locked my doors and windows just incase.
All the best, are you watching the news?

Dam my brother said even bexleyheath now.

yeah i have the news on and watching videos on youtube.
You are close to lewisham, right? That's scary. All the towns around me have been looted. :\

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
heartgold said:
You are close to lewisham, right? That's scary. All the towns around me have been looted. :\

yeah, why do you think i've locked all my doors, also places that i know in lewisham and i go to have all been burnt down, it's very surreal.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:

yeah, why do you think i've lockzed all my doors, also places that i know in lewisham and i go to have all been burnt down, it's very surreal.
So sad, I go there all the time. I hope they don't dare to burn the college over there.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
heartgold said:
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:

yeah, why do you think i've lockzed all my doors, also places that i know in lewisham and i go to have all been burnt down, it's very surreal.
So sad, I go there all the time. I hope they don't dare to burn the college over there.

one of my closest friends used to go to that college, so if that goes too that will be another memory loss for me personally.
frown.gif

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
2347:

Adrian Mills, who owns a restaurant in Ealing, says his staff - with whom he is in regular telephone contact - report that there are about 100 looters in the area and a shopping centre is on fire.

The till in the restaurant was emptied by looters and all the alcohol was taken.

"The police don't seem to have the numbers to cope with the way this is spreading. It is complete and utter lawlessness," he says.
2335:

Police at the scene of the Croydon disturbances are investigating a "non-fatal" shooting, according to a source.

No more details are immediately available.

Also, stuff going on in Birmingham.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
London is at war. Ealing shopping centre on fire (really close to me), Camden getting raided, old Kent road getting looted, hundreds marching on clapham, and that's after all the action at lewisham, croydon, Brixton Peckham and the other places already mentioned.

At in my locality... Two kids shouting about and throwing bottles randomly. I just hope those behind Ealing don't march here.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:

one of my closest friends used to go to that college, so if that goes too that will be another memory loss for me personally.
frown.gif
Not to dissapoint you, but those people would enjoy trashing places such as colleges.
I hope they dont end up setting up schools and colleges on fire -.-

anyway, good luck
smile.gif

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Lewisham College got burgled twice in the last year, all our macs, and coursework stolen, the old campus is a beautiful place to study at, really charming with Art Deco features remaining from its previous incarnation, it would be indescribably sad if it got targeted. There's also a Celia Hammond charity opposite, for which I created a video and poster advert for so hope that is also spared...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Originality said:
London is at war. Ealing shopping centre on fire (really close to me), Camden getting raided, old Kent road getting looted, hundreds marching on clapham, and that's after all the action at lewisham, croydon, Brixton Peckham and the other places already mentioned.

At in my locality... Two kids shouting about and throwing bottles randomly. I just hope those behind Ealing don't march here.

just play it safe and stay indoors lock your doors and windows, i know it's very hot but it's got to be done, i'm sweating like anything now.
frown.gif

QUOTE(Tanveer @ Aug 8 2011, 11:54 PM) Not to dissapoint you, but those people would enjoy trashing places such as colleges.
I hope they dont end up setting up schools and colleges on fire -.-

anyway, good luck
smile.gif

i hope not, but it's to be expected, just recently i saw a youtube video of a jewelry shop in lewisham very close to where i get my hair done completely raided, i certainly can't go there anymore
frown.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:
jalaneme said:
heartgold said:

frown.gif
Even worse for me, I go to that college.

and shit ealing shopping centre on fire.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Originality said:
There are many areas with only minimal police presence... like, 20 or so police for an entire area. They're stretched far too thinly to handle this kind of unpredictable outbreak.
Police from other areas could provide backup support, but at this stage you never know what unexpected event would occur in their own area o.o

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
Hackney Central
_54494869_hackney_burnt_car.jpg

Follow on BBC Live: [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675[/url]

@jalaneme
If police can hold them up till tomorrow morning, I am sure things will be safer.

I am in my living room with the bat, just in case o.o

Its pretty quiet here in barking, but I can still hear sirens from far distance.

lolz i don't blame you, when it comes to protecting your family and everything you own it's survival of the fittest, i was thinking of getting one of my brooms from the cupboard to use as a weapon, it's better than nothing XD

Posts merged

QUOTE(m3rox @ Aug 9 2011, 12:14 AM) This is what happens when you outlaw guns.

+100 there is no way to protect yourself in situations like this.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanveer said:
Originality said:
There are many areas with only minimal police presence... like, 20 or so police for an entire area. They're stretched far too thinly to handle this kind of unpredictable outbreak.
Police from other areas could provide backup support, but at this stage you never know what unexpected event would occur in their own area o.o
That's the thing, it can occur anywhere. Cutting down on police forces wasn't a good idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...