LOL, the 266 people who hated BoTW are CoD fanboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not a big fan of Breath of the Wild personally. I'd like to note that I only played a few minutes because I don't own a WiiU or Switch and my friends Switch bunked out on him.

Horizon Zero Dawn is much more appealing to me. They seem more similar and comparable than Call of Duty games.

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a big fan of Breath of the Wild personally. I'd like to note that I only played a few minutes because I don't own a WiiU or Switch and my friends Switch bunked out on him.

Horizon Zero Dawn is much more appealing to me. They seem more similar and comparable than Call of Duty games.
Those M-rated shooters are garbage! Actually 90% of M-rated games are!

However, HZD isn't M-rated, thank God!

Last edited by 03bgood,

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Those M-rated shooters are garbage! Actually 90% of M-rated games are!
No you just have bad taste. CoD started to degrade after MW2/BO2. If you played Battlefield 1 then you understand what a good M rated team orientated first person shooter is. Not only does it have fantastic multiplayer it also has an immerse single player mode with emotional war stories. It's content you will never find on a Nintendo system.

Nintendo will sell anything to fanboys and you will eat it up and defend it with your life whether it was actually a good or bad game. It's true no matter how ignorant you are.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why isn't this in the EOF? :creep:
Instead of memeposting you should just report the thread.

No you just have bad taste. CoD started to degrade after MW2/BO2. If you played Battlefield 1 then you understand what a good M rated team orientated first person shooter is. Not only does it have fantastic multiplayer it also has an immerse single player mode with emotional war stories. It's content you will never find on a Nintendo system.

Nintendo will sell anything to fanboys and you will eat it up and defend it with your life whether it was actually a good or bad game. It's true no matter how ignorant you are.

You're a fucking moron. I find Zelda "okay", and I've already beaten it.
I do enjoy CoD.

It's people like you who bandwagon CoD into a "kid game for idiots" group. Shut up.
You see, the guy doesn't like opinions.
Don't bother, it's not worth it.
He's "just another idiot in the internet".

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Stop accusing me of "bitching". Seriously, this shit is getting old, enough!

I'm sick and tired over being treated like shit, everywhere I go, online! I don't even fucking deserve it!

You say this.. but your first impression on anyone here was very sour... The first thread I saw you post was you bitching and then getting completely upset at anyone and everyone over nothing. Seriously, just leave.

Last edited by Kioku,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)