Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Arrrhhh
frown.gif

My Loco Roco save corrupted! 4 Hours of jolly platforming gone. Is this perhaps a bug with the new Devhook? I've never had any problems with any of my saves before.

antihaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. I have like over 30+ game saves on my memstick with devhook and they all still work fine. Try finding a gamesave at gamefaqs.com that is around the same % that you were at.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arrrhhh
frown.gif

My Loco Roco save corrupted! 4 Hours of jolly platforming gone. Is this perhaps a bug with the new Devhook? I've never had any problems with any of my saves before.
I have heard of some save issues already and now this. I'm sure they will be fixed quick. Gotta love DevHook though. Made this post using DH 0.42. Won't be doing it ever agian. :[

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
From what I've read I think it's something wrong with the 'full' pack I downloaded. So now I've downloaded another one and I'm going to format my memory stick and put it on. Hopfully it'll work.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Nope, no joy. Any version of 0.43 corrupts my saves. A lot of other people are reporting this too. If you see jumbled text when you save your games be very very afraid
ph34r.gif

I hope Booster can make a fix for this!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure he can fix this issue very soon. He's done some fantastic work so far. Till then you might as well sit back at a .42 version.

D

Deleted User

Nope, no joy. Any version of 0.43 corrupts my saves. A lot of other people are reporting this too. If you see jumbled text when you save your games be very very afraid
ph34r.gif

I hope Booster can make a fix for this!

damn... i didn't check after saving, but i did see that squishy text! but anyways, this game just deserves to be bought!
bow.gif

edit: saves fine for me!? i used the psypsp-iso to check since i just ordered it today - amazon were the cheapest (EUR 44.95) but it takes them 8-12 days to actually ship it...
happy.gif

I'm sure he can fix this issue very soon. He's done some fantastic work so far. Till then you might as well sit back at a .42 version.
i thought it wouldn't run without a prx change when using v0.42 since it needs firmware 2.6?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Booster made a fix for the save games issue
biggrin.gif

grab it here

It's just a fixed file that you need to replace. I'm playing Loco Roco again now and the saves are working perfectly, no garbled text or anything
bow.gif

D

Deleted User

cool -- Booster really is one fast working guy! thanks opium!
biggrin.gif
saving without looking at that garbled text really isn't that scary
wink.gif

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
found this, it sounds like the music I heard when playing the game, but obviously its a bit different as soundtracks are, with extended music and vocals.

http://www.videocrab.com/locoroco/

SUCH HAPPY MUSIC!!!!
WHY ARE THERE WARS????
see, if only this game came out on ds lite, and nintendo had gifted it to George Bush, say about 4 years ago. Where would we be now....

D

Deleted User

Aynone know where I can get a hold of a soundtrack of some sort?
there is no official soundtrack available atm (not even announced), but there is this tool called "Loco Roco DATA.BIN BGM File Extractor For PSP" over at ps2nfo.com (direct download, if you're not regged there download it here -> http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=C59843S6). it extracts the bgm files from the data.bin (duh! guess it's name) and leaves 54 .at3 files in a folder called "BGM_extracted" on your hdd. i don't know how to convert them as all described methods that i found didn't work (for me), but maybe you or someone else can figure it out and share it with us.

however, i just stumbled over this site with downloads for some songs -> Someone requested music?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o