• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

RedArrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking at the compatibility list for Super Mario Maker in Loadiine and it says,
  • 178: working; v192: the menu hardlocks the wii u, but works otherwise.
  • v208: working
So once I dump the game how do I know what version it's on and how would I change it to v208?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was looking at the compatibility list for Super Mario Maker in Loadiine and it says,
  • 178: working; v192: the menu hardlocks the wii u, but works otherwise.
  • v208: working
So once I dump the game how do I know what version it's on and how would I change it to v208?
I think those are the update versions.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This might sound like the most silly thing to ask but is it possible to have a function for random BG music whenever loadiine opens up?
Right now I want to choose between these two:

Since both are game menu BG music already they fit. It would be cool to have ability for randomly picked music at startup, that is just me.

cfwprophet

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if this is still a thing:
WiiU v3.1.0 (Work in progress. User help is needed)

xlbesah4.jpg

Tell me what you need. :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
we would need some memory address information.

Some of them are easy to get from a user, running this tool : https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-181#post-6331866
but also some other addresses you can get only by decompiling some firmware files with IDA pro. I don't even know how to do it myself, but some users could do it for you I guess.

I don't remember which information are missing in the current version, maybe devs already have the memory addresses you can get using the link I posted.
I think you can still report them, and someone will check the values with the current sources.

Reactions: cfwprophet

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone said that you can play online using Loadiine and Smash, is this true? Do you have to have the retail disc of Smash, or can a backup of Smash run on Mii Maker and go online?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone said that you can play online using Loadiine and Smash, is this true? Do you have to have the retail disc of Smash, or can a backup of Smash run on Mii Maker and go online?
Well i once tried to load Smash on Loadiine using my broken smash disk that i use to Mario Kart 8 but it would always marked error, that was like 2 months ago and several nightlys later so i don't know what would happen now.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, someone knows how to solve this problem?
When im compiling Loadiine GX2, appeares the files that is compiling: xxxx.cpp .o .png... but after fs_patcher.cpp console command say me this error. Finally it continue compiling and it give me the build folder, loadiine_gx2.elf and loadiine_gx2_dbg.elf but incomplete, all times (8-129 i launch they from hbl appeares DSI type error or similar and a lot of adresses and numbers. A few days ago i compiled some loadiines and hbl and it worked succesfully.
Can someone help me? @dimok @Cyan
Bye!

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 217

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,
I'm trying to make me some nice VC icons in loadiine however they always come garbled up.
I took a tga file from a legit dump and edited in photoshop, saved as same type of file targa I believe, and it comes garbled up in loadiine.
Why is that?

Ps. I'm talking about icons not 3D covers

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so pretty sure its safe to assume chrome is shit now. keeps telling me all loadiine_gx2_xxxxx.zip are malicious and virus detected even microsoft security essentials is saying it.... firefox got it down and no other warnings.... is chrome just infected?

Rodrigo Mafra

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so pretty sure its safe to assume chrome is shit now. keeps telling me all loadiine_gx2_xxxxx.zip are malicious and virus detected even microsoft security essentials is saying it.... firefox got it down and no other warnings.... is chrome just infected?
Disable your firewall, this must work.

Last edited by Rodrigo Mafra,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...