• Views 2,471,600
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
please add Arabic launguage for saudi arabia or UAE, my friends needs Arabic Launguage for their loadiine gx2

They can not add support for a language that doesn't natively support by the system

Especially with complicated language like Arabic

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So how netflix and youtube supports arabic? But not on keyboard of the wiiu
well they are big companies compared to devs here who are working for free..it might be added in the future but we could not really demand that from them. Let's be glad we got them working on an exploit than nothing at all.. Additional language is the least of their concerns of the moment.

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give @dimok as much money as Youtube or Netflix dev, he will gives you what you want.

How can you compare true amateur dev with full time paid dev in big company ?
oh, sorry for that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well they are big companies compared to devs here who are working for free..it might be added in the future but we could not really demand that from them. Let's be glad we got them working on an exploit than nothing at all.. Additional language is the least of their concerns of the moment.
oh, sorry for that

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Give @dimok as much money as Youtube or Netflix dev, he will gives you what you want.

How can you compare true amateur dev with full time paid dev in big company ?
You guys are misunderstanding what he is saying.. His response was to the post before him that stated that it would probably not be possible as the wiiu doesn't natively support arabic, which triggered his response in saying that it works for these apps on the Wiiu.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You guys are misunderstanding what he is saying.. His response was to the post before him that stated that it would probably not be possible as the wiiu doesn't natively support arabic, which triggered his response in saying that it works for these apps on the Wiiu.

it is still basically the same thing..official apps are backed by rich companies with devs being paid to do their work thus 100 percent support is there whereas small time devs working on reverse engineering the WiiU has nothing in return except our thanks. In the end he is still complaining to that minor issue of not having arabic support..

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
anyone running into sound issues after around 15-20 minutes in-game when playing Child of Light on latest nightly build Loadiine GX2 wiiU firmware 5.5.1..i'm using Sandisk Ultra (80mb/s Class 10 32GB FAT32 cluster 64k)..on Loadiine comptibility thread/list there were no notes saying it has any issues only said "Works". I would like to know if i'm the only one or not and if there is a known fix..Many thanks!! :)

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone running into sound issues after around 15-20 minutes in-game when playing Child of Light on latest nightly build Loadiine GX2 wiiU firmware 5.5.1..i'm using Sandisk Ultra (80mb/s Class 10 32GB FAT32 cluster 64k)..on Loadiine comptibility thread/list there were no notes saying it has any issues only said "Works". I would like to know if i'm the only one or not and if there is a known fix..Many thanks!! :)

32gig sd cards are best using 32k cluster size.....well I'm about 90% sure anyways so that could be your issue;)

Reactions: peteruk and owek1

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
any issues you have encountered so far?

Apart from odd 1 second load times in dungeons (every door you enter takes a secand to load) and actual load times about 6 seconds nothing at all tbh perfectly fine....

One issue I had on the world map was I hit I invisible wall trying to enter a new part of the map but 2 seconds later it was fine and never had it happen again so I assume it was a streaming issue;)

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Guys I know its prob staring me right in the face but I am having a brain fart. Where are the changelogs of loadline releases. I am seeing the updates on github but cant find where to see what updates are being added it them.

Thanks!

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Where are the changelogs of loadline releases. I am seeing the updates on github but cant find where to see what updates are being added it them.

Releases are automated for the 'nightlies', so you don't see changelogs.

You have to look at the commits to see what's going on.
The devs don't have a much to say in each commit comment, but you can always click on the short sha1 to see the code changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16