• Views 2,480,788
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tbh, my interest in this community has dropped to an all time low, I wont be helping any further

i can understand you

i'm trying to be also a bit more in the backround
sorry @Cyan but its a hard job you do (you have my full respect) and its nothing for me to always answer the same stupid questions ppl ask who cannot read :)

@FunThomas I tried this debug-build on my 5.3.2 and it fixed the game crash issue that I had on 64k clusters with my SanDisk Extrme sd card. But only if I just replace the gx2.elf.
If I take all files from your archive it crashes again, so I think the problem is either in the payload532.html or the code532.bin

its good to hear its working but i rebuild the payload532.html and the code532.bin for this package and its working here on 5.3.2 -> very strange

i asked dimok yesterday and he said i have only to rebuild payload532.html and the code532.bin only if i change the loader -> and i didnt changed the loader ;-)

Last edited by FunThomas,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i can understand you

i'm trying to be also a bit more in the backround
sorry @Cyan but its a hard job you do (you have my full respect) and its nothing for me to always answer the same stupid questions ppl ask who cannot read :)

its good to hear its working but i rebuild the payload532.html and the code532.bin for this package and its working here on 5.3.2 -> very strange

i asked dimok yesterday and he said i have only to rebuild payload532.html and the code532.bin only if i change the loader -> and i didnt changed the loader ;-)

@Cyan whereever I can help out, just let me know also.
For the moment I can't do much more than answering questions of the newbies etc.

@FunThomas

I'll do more testing with different combinations of files to get a very stable ez Share selfhosting package again.
I'll let you know via PM if I have some interesting findings.

Last edited by CableLeecher,
Reactions: FunThomas

Masterwin

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
QUESTION!!

We can weld sd adapter to usb ?

To use flash drive or hard drive with Wii U

example:
4V67P.jpg

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
By the way, does anyone else have a problem with VC covers, N64 and SNES ones specifically.
They make my 3d cover grid go crazy :D
I dont know if its the format (horizontal box) or what...

Reactions: babyjoe00069

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to create VC injections for GBA? The only info I can find is the TCPGecko method, but I'd prefer to find a way to permanently inject a rom.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

sorry I forgot to post a new ELF file which works with the HBL. Here is the current git build which will work with it:
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/K5WlBIA9/file.html

Some of you might already have compiled this themselves so nothing new there for them
Havent said it before (even though you heard it a million times) but, thank you very much from the heart for making this program. It really brings joy to my heart :)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
tbh, my interest in this community has dropped to an all time low, I wont be helping any further
total respect for @Scuba156. am grateful for all your input over the period, and i understand how you feel. hopefully this will pass and youll decide to rejoin us some day. we need more devs not less and any loss is a blow. hope you feel better soon(tm) lol.....go on smile....cheers

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Last edited by Cava,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

sorry I forgot to post a new ELF file which works with the HBL. Here is the current git build which will work with it:
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/K5WlBIA9/file.html

Some of you might already have compiled this themselves so nothing new there for them
Thanks, but this causes GX2 to no longer boot on my 5.4.0U system. It goes to the screen with the WiiU logo in the corner, the music stops, and it's frozen.

Last edited by Irastris,

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This also works with the browser hosting method? Thanks for your work!

Thanks, but this causes GX2 to no longer boot on my system. It goes to the screen with the WiiU logo in the corner, the music stops, and it's frozen.

Sorry I forgot to mention this but this ELF file will not work with previous browser or SD launch methods. Save your time and dont even bother trying. It works only with HBL. I will drop the browser method probably completly and provide an SD autolaunch method which works similar to the HBL later.

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, does anyone else have a problem with VC covers, N64 and SNES ones specifically.
I can't test them myself, yet...(404error: 5.5.1 party invite missing)
but here's my collection of VC 3d covers that are in upright style
Most i made myself, some i got from GameTDB. They are in wii style boxes tho

Attachments

• covers3d.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 156
  • covers3d_2.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 205
Last edited by DarkJediRey,
Reactions: buda81

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought i was the only one with 3d covers issue it does the same thing to me the more games i add the worse it gets. I even deleted my 3d covers and meta folders and it is still happening

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using the original boxes would be preferable, but i figured that might cause problems. main reason i made everything the same size as the wiiu covers. just afraid now that having over a 100 covers loading might botch things

Last edited by DarkJediRey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu