GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it happens with any theme?
it was reported that the box carousel was crashing if you launch the game before it completes loading the game list.
I don't remember if it's fixed or not, but maybe it's your issue? launching the game too fast after exiting the settings?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it happens with any theme?
it was reported that the box carousel was crashing if you launch the game before it completes loading the game list.
I don't remember if it's fixed or not, but maybe it's your issue? launching the game too fast after exiting the settings?

Maybe, but after changing the settings, I always scroll trough some games, before launching one, and then it starts crashing after loading a game for a second time, then i wont let me load ANYTHING, until i delete the loadiine.cfg file.

Also, any idea why after replacing some files on Mario Kart 8, as example, putting Link over Mario, and also putting the link sounds over the Mario ones, links appears without problem, but it does no make any sound, unless i leave the Original Mario sound files.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't have any idea about mario kart mod, maybe some filename references need to be edited in the file too?

About the game launching issue, does it happen on 0.1 or only 0.2/latest build?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0.2, used the files from memomo on this thread, since it was already compiled using the mp4 payload, since when launching 0.1 with KMS, i get "Unable to load file" on the wiiu.

jukah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the latest compiled builds from my server. Last one has autoboot and FunThomas76's changes to selected game on boot as well.

Latest ELF
Latest web host package
Latest SD web host package
Latest experimental Build

i have a wii u 5.4.0 spoofed to 5.5.1 USA with tubedns. before loadiine was running fine until one day i was recieving "response ! = 200". i used these files (sd-webhost on xampp and elf) and now i get "successful reboot loadiine", then i run it again i get a white screen with error lines (no wii u n right corner" and it goes back to wii menu. my servers fine its ran flawless before for days. help please

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
After a bit more testing, it appears to be something to do with the "games" folder. The game in particular that I'm testing with is Minecraft. If it's present in the "games" folder, I get the "FSGetMountSource failed" error when loading from SD, and if I load from a URL, it just shows no games. After removing Minecraft, I no longer get any errors, and all of the games show up. I'm not sure if it's Minecraft specifically causing this, or if it could be replicated with other games, but it is what's causing my issues.

Bumping this. Hoping a dev may be able to shed some light.
It's not just happening with Minecraft, it's happening with all new games that I add. I've tried Minecraft, Fast Racing Neo and Shovel Knight, and all of them produce this exact same result.

My folder structure is correct:

I:\wiiu\apps\loadiine_gx2\loadiine_gx2.elf

I:\wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNPAY]\code
I:\wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNPAY]\content
I:\wiiu\games\Shovel Knight [WKNPAY]\meta

As soon as I remove the newly added game, all of the old ones show up and work fine. I've tested my FAT32 formatted 32GB SD card, as well as trying other cards, but it always ends in the same result.
I've also tried various releases and betas of Loadiine GX2, with no luck. I'm on 5.3.2, loading with Smash Bros.

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Test on 5.4 loadiine gx2

New Super Mario U Working Great.
After Game Update,pro Controller Works to :-)

Injustisdc Great but Need 5 min To load the game.

Yoshi Works Great.
Mario Kart 8 Great.

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
No

i dont have that issue here on 5.3.2 its running fine here

at the moment i try to do some changes in the software
better then reading here :)

since some ppl are delivering here loadiine-builds but no one helps dimok
tbh, my interest in this community has dropped to an all time low, I wont be helping any further

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tbh, my interest in this community has dropped to an all time low, I wont be helping any further

Sad to hear that @Scuba156 :(
I'm quite disappointed of all the shitposting and haters that were spamming around and insulting people like us that wanted to help the community during the last couple of days also.

I already regret, that I didn't stay a silent reader here like the last couple of years.
What is keeping me here is the thanks of the people that we get, when we could help them to fix a problem.

Anyhow, I can unstand your point.

Take your time off and hopefully you will come back.

Take care man!

Cheers,
CableLeecher :grog:

Last edited by CableLeecher,
Reactions: AirKing

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am having a wierd issue with loadiineGX the loader works great the icon and grid mode work but the 3d covers has an issue if i click the dpad once to scroll the games the 3d covers starts spinning for like 30 seconds eventually it will land on the right game sometimes it wont. Its a strange issue like i said icon and grid mode work as expected. If i only have like 25 games it works but the more games i add the worse it gets i have 115 games any input is appreciated. edit I thought it might be a corrupt meta or cover so i deleted all my covers and meta files and it is still broken

Last edited by worm28,

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Scuba156 i added a fix to issue Icon Carousel #30 in my github
maybe you could try my changes and say if its ok for you

if someone @ 5.3.2 wants to try http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/emXfdblC/file.html
please give me feedback

@FunThomas I tried this debug-build on my 5.3.2 and it fixed the game crash issue that I had on 64k clusters with my SanDisk Extrme sd card. But only if I just replace the gx2.elf.
If I take all files from your archive it crashes again, so I think the problem is either in the payload532.html or the code532.bin

Cheers,
CableLeecher

SlateXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just know there are many who appreciate your work, and others. If you didn't have some haters, you wouldn't be doing it right. Fuck the haters bro.

Reactions: CableLeecher

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

I appreciate too, and i agree with SlateXD "If you didn't have some haters, you wouldn't be doing it right." So dont listen to them and keep up the good work what you started.

Last edited by Cava,

anthony001

Trophies
XP
Country
on the website which option should i choose if i want to load through sd card? also when i after my first success on the first half of kernel exploit does it sometimes fail on the second time loading the kernel exploit again?(im referring to the load loadiine twice process)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme