Homebrew List of DS Emulators

brianx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why doesnt Pokemon Platinum work with NO$GBA? after u start the game it freezes? When will they update the Compatibility for the No$gba?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
In case nobody has mentioned this before, No$Zoomer adds a lot to No&GBA and fixes most of it's bugs, allows many games to work that used not to such as Phantasy Star Zero, Sonic and Sega All-stars Racing, Yoshi's Island DS and Super Princess Peach and it fixes some games that had graphical issues like Ninja Gaiden and Naruto, also it fixes the Mic issue where you can disable it now, it fixes the sound problems that some games have like New Super Mario Bros. and Mario and Sonic Olympic Games, it allows you to zoom in or use one screen of your choice as full screen, it even allows you to choose the distance the two screens of each other!

anyway for No$GBA v2.6a +No$Zoomer v2.3.0.2 + all the supporting files, here's a link to where to download them http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3U25MG0A enjoy!

P.S i hope this goes to the first page as well!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might as well warn you that post of yours is going to get modded or erased as it won't take long for someone to whine to a mod about the whole pirated software and bios file in that package -- ironic isn't it?

zbmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
it's not play on DS...
ph34r.gif

relski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
brianx said:
why doesnt Pokemon Platinum work with NO$GBA? after u start the game it freezes? When will they update the Compatibility for the No$gba?

are you using no$gba with no$zoomer?

5Celcious

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just curios, can you play halfway through a game on an R4 and use the same save file to play on a emulator? ive never used a emulator before, but my DS screen is busted so im looking for a way to continue to play my game. And i cant fix my DS cuz ive got no money
ohnoes.png

(btw the game im playing is Pokemon SoulSilver)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
5Celcious said:
Just curios, can you play halfway through a game on an R4 and use the same save file to play on a emulator? ive never used a emulator before, but my DS screen is busted so im looking for a way to continue to play my game. And i cant fix my DS cuz ive got no money
ohnoes.png

(btw the game im playing is Pokemon SoulSilver)
You can do that, you just need to get the game working on the emulator and convert the save file.

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which is the current best SNES emulator to be using? Im using a version that has not been updated for several years after the developer gave up on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.