Homebrew List of DS Emulators

SuzakuX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't really seem to be much faster to me. His changelog also doesn't seem to indicate the changes will be that noticeable for most games.

Also, kinda funny how he says, "lol oops I don't have a button for 2.6a, pay me again".

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He says that he's working on the button, but the old donater-only download link will still work. People who have already paid should be able to get the newer version without paying again.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who have already paid should be able to get the newer version without paying again.

Yes, that's what I do. I have bookmark it and I do not have a problem with getting the newer version.
smile.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am waiting that the emulator is good enough to have 2x speed without any lags like with VBA for GBA games ...

i have many nintendo consoles (from NES up to Wii every console and from GB Mono up to GBA as well) but its just way to slow all the time ... its so annoying, you start the game and have to wait a minute until all the commectial adds are gone and than you play a game like pokemon and it takes hours to move some inch
sleep.gif
V

dirbatua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
strange nobodys posted here in almost a month, i might as well post it.

IDEAS 1.0.2.2

Fixed a bug in Texture Coordinates Transformation.
Fixed a bug in Import Saves.
Fixed a bug in cycles S and N.
Fixed a bug in MSR and MCR opcodes.
Fixed a bug in Plugins management.
Fixed a bug in ELF files management.
Add support for DLDI Plugins.
Add support for AceKard DLDI.
A lot of speed up, added Optimize CPUs PipeLine and Optimize Loops.

Ideas Homepage

PigVenus

Trophies
XP
Country
papaya said:
Can someone point out the best 3 emulators? They can still run GB and GBA games right?

Best 3 emulators for GB? Lameboy and Goomba are both really good.

You don't need an emulator for GBA if you use an M3 Real Perfect. Otherwise GBA ExpLoader is what you want (but you must have the expansion card ie. EZflash 3-in-1).

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
sorry for being a noob
but do the emulators have save slots?
and do the ingame saves work?
The emulators (speaking for the few I've tried) will save the battery back-up if it's supported, but otherwise they should have save-state slots. Not the same thing, but certainly better than nothing at all.

No$ actually does have save files I'm pretty sure, and I've had very limited success transferring between flashcart and PC, but it is possible.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mep ... half a year and still noone know what happend with the programmer of no$ ?

weren't there several ppl who had his ICQ or whatever ? would be nice to know if he still lifes or got problems with police or whatever ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on