[List] 3discord joke themes

nitroBW

warum nicht?
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
these are all jokes, they are not directed at people even if they have their name in it.
not how this works, but what you said belongs to EoF, anyway
Then he's obviously bulying himself. Nico should get banned for cyber-bullying Nico :^)
if this was EoF, nobody would care, but bashing him in a thread in a board 5000 users browse is something else

Last edited by nitroBW,

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not how this works, but what you said belongs to EoF, anyway

if this was EoF, nobody would care, but bashing him in a thread in a board 5000 users browse is something else
If you actually care about people not seeing this, and you want to avoid 'bullying', why are you bumping this thread?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
upload_2017-6-30_20-56-28.png

Reactions: NicoAICP

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's called "Comparison", I never claimed you were one, I compared you with them
Brain much

Even other users are shitposting here now, what did you achieve with this thread? literally nothing
By volume you have posted here the most. If you hadn't posted, this thread would have been out cold a half hour ago. So who is really shit posting?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Based on your great arguments

"hurr why are you bumping this, its your fault if he gets bullied then, not ours", even OP says this is a joke, why not post this in EoF then
You know, if all jokes were posted in the EoF, GBATemp would be a very bland place. Also, you're letting FidgetSpinner3DS pass but not this?

Last edited by Dionicio3,

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's called "Comparison", I never claimed you were one, I compared you with them
Brain much

Even other users are shitposting here now, what did you achieve with this thread? literally nothing
Man, you are really dragging this thread into more of a shithole. If you don't want to say anything other than 'uhh dis thread is shit and it should go in the EoF!!!1!!' here, I think you're better off gone, and doing something better with your time. The 'bullying' against Nico here is satire and he is aware of this.

nitroBW

warum nicht?
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You know, if all jokes were posted in the EoF, GBATemp would be a very bland place. Also, your letting FidgetSpinner3DS pass but not this?
If I could decide, fidgetspinner shit would be in EoF too, which btw still had more development than this theme. GBAtemp being bland by removing threads bashing another user is rather unlikely.

By volume you have posted here the most. If you hadn't posted, this thread would have been out cold a half hour ago. So who is really shit posting?
So, you guys creating this thread in the first place doesn't matter, right?

Man, you are really dragging this thread into more of a shithole. If you don't want to say anything other than 'uhh dis thread is shit and it should go in the EoF!!!1!!' here, I think you're better off gone, and doing something better with your time. The 'bullying' against Nico here is satire and he is aware of this.
I know he is aware of this, but this has nothing to do with Homebrew Development and Emulators, even less than nicos threads. Also, this thread was a shithole from the beginning, if you guys expected actual feedback you were wrong lol
Overexaggerating my posts, nice, but I didn't make the shitpost thread lol

Kingy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know he is aware of this, but this has nothing to do with Homebrew Development and Emulators, even less than nicos threads. Also, this thread was a shithole from the beginning, if you guys expected actual feedback you were wrong lol
Again, if you don't like it, why are you wasting your time bumping it with over-the-top arguments?

Reactions: Dionicio3

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
If I could decide, fidgetspinner shit would be in EoF too, which btw still had more development than this theme. GBAtemp being bland by removing threads bashing another user is rather unlikely.

So, you guys creating this thread in the first place doesn't matter, right?

Hey, I have a suggestion, there is this thing called the "Ignore Button", it will make this thread go away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo