wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are good news because the update is here but I have problem with retrix. I cant update latest version because of dependencies. I dont know why it dosnt work when I choose that file. I wanted to try that project pegasus but I cant istall it as Im getting error and then it is deleting that exe file.

If you downloaded RetriX through ProjectPegasus you have the correct dependencies that you need.

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Yes I know but I have problem with installing project pegasus. When I download it in zip file as it is in video tutorial and open setup exe file it writes me error and automaticaly delete that exe file. Can I ask why there are the currect dependecies in download section? But I have questition. How to install them? Becaus only on first attemt it loads them. I have to drag the zip file? Could you send me the latest version of retrix together with correct dependencies? Thanks

americanwolf69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried Retrix today since the updates, to see if the new update fixed any Retrix issues? i been busy so have not got around to trying the emulators out.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I know but I have problem with installing project pegasus. When I download it in zip file as it is in video tutorial and open setup exe file it writes me error and automaticaly delete that exe file. Can I ask why there are the currect dependecies in download section? But I have questition. How to install them? Becaus only on first attemt it loads them. I have to drag the zip file? Could you send me the latest version of retrix together with correct dependencies? Thanks
here you go try this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6mz6kt151dnycj/RetriX_v1.8.16.0.rar

make sure to extract the files and no drag and drop doesnt work when selecting files

fresnorob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry no, I was wondering how you can access the dipswitch arcade settings to change, difficulty etc...

about 2:21 in is what I am referring to.

*Edit* He says to hold player 1 start button when a game boots up. I'll try it out.

Last edited by fresnorob,

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry no, I was wondering how you can access the dipswitch arcade settings to change, difficulty etc...

about 2:21 in is what I am referring to.

*Edit* He says to hold player 1 start button when a game boots up. I'll try it out.

i dont think its possible with retrix i dont think its ever been implemented

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
As I see what has been written about more resources for uwp, I think that its released but only games it xbox live creators program can access better performance. There hasnt been mention anything only about developer mode. Im right or I havnt understood it well?

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but as I said there is mentioned ,,games from windows store,, and retrix cant be there.

No I mean the uwp boost ( more resources for uwp), so we could try to recompile the app and try it on dev mode, I am not quite sure what do you mean by games from windows store?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As I see what has been written about more resources for uwp, I think that its released but only games it xbox live creators program can access better performance. There hasnt been mention anything only about developer mode. Im right or I havnt understood it well?
The article was saying increased uwp resources in general, it didn't specifically say xbox live creators program. I could be wrong though but as far as I am aware, the only thing you are doing for xbox live creators program is submit a uwp, it is not like it uses a separate library

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
No I mean the uwp boost ( more resources for uwp), so we could try to recompile the app and try it on dev mode, I am not quite sure what do you mean by games from windows store?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The article was saying increased uwp resources in general, it didn't specifically say xbox live creators program. I could be wrong though but as far as I am aware, the only thing you are doing for xbox live creators program is submit a uwp, it is not like it uses a separate library
https://www.google.sk/amp/s/blogs.w...dows-platform-games-fall-xbox-one-update/amp/ look there. Its written ,,published games,,. But as I said before Im not sure. Maybe you are right and we can access that boost even for trying uwp apps but its suspicious that after fall update I still cant run psx emulator on retrix. If I could use that upgraded performance we could run psx without any problems.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.google.sk/amp/s/blogs.w...dows-platform-games-fall-xbox-one-update/amp/ look there. Its written ,,published games,,. But as I said before Im not sure. Maybe you are right and we can access that boost even for trying uwp apps but its suspicious that after fall update I still cant run psx emulator on retrix. If I could use that upgraded performance we could run psx without any problems.
well even with the fall update out they said features will slowly be rolling out over the next few weeks or something like that

we still dont have the new avatars yet

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i dont really like retrix for the things that nesbox apart from snes as it stores files withount the need for usb and a gui

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn