Homebrew RELEASE LGMA (Use Google Drive with DZ to download your games)

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I get starting the app up again gives me this error and I have to shut the switch down. I’m using the new sx installer.

Try removing all of the NSP's, if it still does it, you have a junk NSP installed that it does not like more than likely. If removing the NSP's fixes it, start adding them in batches to try to isolate which NSP it doesnt like. If yo uhave any junk NSP's , such as venom or suxxor releases, thats might be causing it.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Try removing all of the NSP's, if it still does it, you have a junk NSP installed that it does not like more than likely. If removing the NSP's fixes it, start adding them in batches to try to isolate which NSP it doesnt like. If yo uhave any junk NSP's , such as venom or suxxor releases, thats might be causing it.
Thanks I will have a good check make sure everything is correctly done and I will let you know.

rmbell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rclone DOES work but then you have to run a standalone FTP server and configure it. I put together a pre-configured package with rclone and a portable ftp server but this is much faster.

rclone can serve ftp itself. no extra server required. i linked to the docs, and included an example cmd.

Kaiton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got everything setup, and I gotta say this works amazingly well. The only thing I'm having issues is Tinfoil(DZ) is not displaying all my games within my drive only showing 85 out of 556 total. any idea what could be going on?

As a note I've tried restarting lgma, and for some reason updates the removal of games from the drive but not adding them to the drive hmmm:wacko:

Last edited by Kaiton,

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got everything setup, and I gotta say this works amazingly well. The only thing I'm having issues is Tinfoil(DZ) is not displaying all my games within my drive only showing 85 out of 556 total. any idea what could be going on?

[titleid] needs to be in the file name

Reactions: Kaiton

Kaiton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[titleid] needs to be in the file name

thanks for the heads up, but all my drive games do have the title id's in there name yet don't show up in tinfoil(dz). any ideas? appreciate the help!

example of a game name not appearing in tinfoil: "Copy of Air Hockey [010005A00A4F4000][v0].nsp"

Last edited by Kaiton,

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the heads up, but all my drive games do have the title id's in there name yet don't show up in tinfoil(dz). any ideas? appreciate the help!

example of a game name not appearing in tinfoil: "Copy of Air Hockey [010005A00A4F4000][v0].nsp"

Are they all in the same folder?

Kaiton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they all in the same folder?

This gdrive I made was just for housing my backups so no folders were made I just dumped them all to the root of the drive.

if this is any help just before I made copies of most my games and put them on the drive I had some dummy games on there just to check out the program and they showed up just fine, but after I went to copy over about 200+ games (without removing anything) the "dummy games" were no longer showing up.. very strange:wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?