Hacking Letterbomb wont send message

eziomandude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get the message from letterbomb. I downloaded the package put it on my sd card and nothing. I put the correct Mac Address in and it wont go. I had it on here before and I cant format my wii because I have purchesed games on it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you had it before, are you sure it isn't still there? That might be preventing it from installing a second time.
If it's still there it would be stored on the date you installed it.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had this problem on a LU74 model. Make sure your time and and date are correct on the Wii System Menu. I tried the blue and red pill (idk what the difference is). I booted without the SD, inserted and checked messaages, wasn't there. Formatted the SD card completely, used the blue package, and tried again. It didn't show up, I went into to look at the previous 5 days. went back to wii menu, and there it was, my new letterbomb waiting for me to check it. Just keep trying. I think it's buggy after first use. I've never had this problem before (never hacked the same wii twice cause someone deleted HBC either til this LU74).

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Make sure your time and and date are correct on the Wii System Menu. I tried the blue and red pill (idk what the difference is). I booted without the SD, checked messaages, wasn't there. Formatted the SD card completely, used the blue package, and tried again. It didn't show up, I went into to look at the previous 5 days. went back to wii menu, and there it was, my new letterbomb waiting for me to check it. Just keep trying. I think it's buggy after first use. I've never had this problem before (never hacked the same wii twice cause someone deleted HBC either til this LU74).

this. if you are sure the MAC address is correct, (and you are on the right firmware, 4.3 with correct region)
make sure the system date is ok.. and check previous or next days..

also, check if its the right folder\subfolder..

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China

is a video of what im doing

i just saw the problem.. your date.
today is not 1/7/2015

you need to put todays date on wii.. i told you to check the time but what i meant was "check the date"
sorry about the mistake.

put todays date. remake the sd card and it should pop up.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
just noticed the video was made on january, the date was correct at that time...

i made you a zip using MODMII (a program that generates a guide and makes the sd card ready for hax)

if you need help, PM ME and i will happily assist you if i am here.

use this program to format your SD card: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html
use options: erase overwrite; adjustment on
you can use that program for any sd card, it fixes problems lots of times... (specially on nds carts)

download this zip file i created on modmii, (using the mac adress on the video)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tw20py38vt39ih/COPY_TO_SD.zip?dl=0
copy all the files INSIDE THE COPY_TO_SD inside your sd card

put sd card on wii and it should work.

use the guide (the html file inside the zip) as a tutorial to hack your wii
it will even help you creating a NAND backup (you will need a card bigger than 128MB :wink: ) in case your wii gets bricked. so you can repair it...

that pack will not install loaders and other stuff, just the basics to get homebrew channel ready and custom IOS..

in case that doesn't work open this spoiler and read..
if you don't want to format your wii;
you can try:
use a different memory card.

or you can try to create the card with wilbrand: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wilbrand-launcher.328943/ same exploit, different creator...
there are several versions on this one...

you can try a game hax.. like smash brothers, or batman.. or lego..

if you bought a used wii, the previous owner maybe cleaned all the hax from the console making it unable to install hax again.. (not sure if this information is correct, but i had read several cleaning hax topic telling you can't hack the console again after cleaning)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Don't walk towards the light!