Lets write a story. One Sentencee by each person.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And by using this weapon he also died of leaving THE BANGER the indestructible creature, that no matter what can not die, as he will always come back and destroy anything that gets in his way!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
except for one day when it did and everyone was all like "whoa, this is totally real and not another wish at all"

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
thats what people thought but in the dark deep pony land, one man was preparing for his revenge, Banger 2 armed with a bubble gum and a bacon he embarked on his quest for revenge!!

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Then i just realized this isnt lets write a story one word thread, so i made comma splices because theres no limit on how long this sentence will be, i also made list to make this sentence longer and more comma splices so the story will be interesting, but adding more comma splice will be boring and peopledont even read the sentences, and then they wont read this part of the sentence which is the best part, then again its not so ill just end this one whole comma spliced sentence.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
THE END

But one day the Evil forces of my first 7th grade teacher came back from maternity leave to wreak havoc on the earth just like the dark times of old...

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
She a distinct lack of free time wherever she went, Informing us of the horrors of high school (none of which ever came to pass) and sending kids out in the hall for burping even when they said "excuse me" and covered their mouths...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."