Lets unban that annoying slimy guy!

Would you be happy for shop to be unbanned?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sure

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Why not...

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to unban Sop?
BNpfS.jpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He posted the video to get support to get people to report the video to the proper authorities. So he says
Which is why he added a Hot Dog song to it and felt the necessity to actually add the video to his post? Bullshit. He crossed the line, man. This is not something you do on an internet forum which may be viewed by minors. He could've just reported it himself.

Reactions: 1 person

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm sorry, but of all the members banned over the past year, Sop is one of the least deserving of a second chance. All he did was troll and make stupid comments — which would have been okay if he was even remotely funny!

Reactions: 2 people

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Which is why he added a Hot Dog song to it
Actually I made that part up.
I see. Still, videos like this are quite unsavoury, there were other ways to communicate this massage if his intent was really rising awareness.
It was plain to see for anyone who actually read the thread, that he had posted it because he thought it was funny.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Which is why he added a Hot Dog song to it
Actually I made that part up.
I see. Still, videos like this are quite unsavoury, there were other ways to communicate this massage if his intent was really rising awareness.
It was plain to see for anyone who actually read the thread, that he had posted it because he thought it was funny.
I'm giving him the benefit of doubt simply because I haven't seen the original post, however the amount of doubt in my mind is rather overwhelming. Stuff like this is plain sick, people who do sh*t like this should be burnt just to see how it feels like and people who think this is funny should just f*ck off, lock themselves in the basement and let normals enjoy the internet.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo